Encore Media Partners to Present Mobile Marketing Session at IAEE's Expo! Expo! 2012
Published on Wednesday, 25 July 2012 10:09 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
LOS ANGELES, July 25, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Encore Media Partners' managing partner, Cristopher Levy, will present a session entitled "Lots of Shows Dialing into Mobile ... Do Not Miss the Boat!" at the International Association of Exhibitions and Events (IAEE) Annual Meeting & Exhibition, December 4-6, 2012 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando.
"We are thrilled to have been selected to present at this important event for the international exhibitions and events industry," said Cristopher Levy, Managing Partner, Encore Media Partners. "The fast-evolving mobile platform presents exciting new opportunities for event marketers, and this session will provide participants with can't-miss ideas for leveraging these opportunities."
The session will discuss SMS, MMS, QR codes, mobile display ads, mobile apps, mobile web sites, mobile email, HTML5, NFC, as well as cross-media executions such as mobile/social, mobile/print, etc., and feature examples of mobile initiatives from trade and consumer shows for driving value, engagement and attendance.
More information about IAEE's Annual Meeting & Exhibition can be found at www.iaee.com.
About Encore Media Partners
Encore is an audience strategy, marketing and media buying agency, which specializes in local, national and global trade and consumer shows and other types of events. Encore collaborates with leading show organizers on "live" audience acquisition across multiple industries, domestic and foreign markets and traditional, digital and mobile media platforms. More info is available at www.EncoreMediaPartners.com.
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (PVE) enters into an agreement with Invisosoft, Inc. ( A Global Visual Communications Company ) to develop a Maritime Visual Communication Platform
- PV Enterprises International announcement Time charter awarded.
- PV Enterprises International announces Time Charter awarded
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. Messages to shareholders regarding FINRA
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (OTC Pink: VDSC) Announces the Spinoff of its subsidiary IMAG Group, Inc. formerly known as Red Tide Defense Group and the Filing with FINRA
- News Message from CEO of PV Enterprises International to its Shareholders
- Message from CEO to Shareholders
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines