Trade Alert - C. H. Robinson at New Lows
Published on Wednesday, 25 July 2012 12:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, July 25th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ:CHRW) booked a new 52 week low by trading below $55.35. Traders are definitely monitoring C. H. Robinson's price action to see if this move attracts further selling, or if this last push down sets a tradable bottom in the stock.
C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ:CHRW) provides multimodal transportation services and logistics solutions. The Company provides a variety of logistics services, such as fresh produce sourcing and freight consolidation.
C. H. Robinson is currently trading -9.19% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $55.50 and $61.97 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.22% from its previous trading close, which means that C. H. Robinson stock is underperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines