NASDAQ 100 Worst Performer: Netflix
Published on Wednesday, 25 July 2012 13:35 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, July 25th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is flat trading at 0, which represents 0% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the day with slightly more than 50% of its components on the green.
Altera (NASDAQ:ALTR) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $34.88 representing 13.73% from its previous trading session. Shares of Altera, the maker of programmable logic devices have defined support at $29.96 and resistance at $32.48.
Symantec (NASDAQ:SYMC) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $14.91 representing 13.17% from its previous close. Symantec, the provider of solutions to manage IT risk and maximize performance, has calculated support and resistance levels at $13.16 and $13.88 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Broadcom (NASDAQ:BRCM), which is trading at $33.7 representing 9.53% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX), which is trading at $59.68 or -25.76% from the prior close. Shares of Netflix, the online video rental company have defined support at $65.60 and resistance at $86.65. Also among the worst performers C. H. Robinson (NASDAQ:CHRW), which is trading at $51.08 representing -9.19% from the previous session.
. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 12698.7, which represents 0.65% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 0 that represents 0% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines