Published on Thursday, 26 July 2012 07:55 Written by Danny Miller
New York, July 26th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Altria (NYSE: MO) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at UBS.
ArcelorMittal (NYSE: MT) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at ING Group.
Basic Energy Services (NYSE: BAS) was upgraded to a Buy from Sell at Goldman Sachs. The stock was also added to the firm’s Conviction Buy list.
Caterpillar (NYSE: CAT) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo.
Chico's (NYSE: CHS) was downgraded to Underweight from Equal-Weight at Morgan Stanley.
Coach (NYSE: COH) was upgraded to Overweight from Equal-Weight at Morgan Stanley.
Marvell (NASDAQ: MRVL) was upgraded to Market Outperform from Market Perform at JMP Securities.
Pioneer Drilling (NYSE: PDC) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
Ross Stores (NASDAQ: ROST) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Nomura.
Schlumberger (NYSE: SLB) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
The Fresh Market (NASDAQ: TFM) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank.
TJX Companies (NYSE: TJX) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Nomura.
Tractor Supply (NASDAQ: TSCO) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan.
Weatherford (NYSE: WFT) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Goldman Sachs and to a Sell from Hold at Societe Generale.
Yamana Gold (NYSE: AUY) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at HSBC Securities. The firm set its target price at $18.
Zynga (NASDAQ: ZNGA) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan and to a Neutral from Buy at Citigroup and BTIG Research.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines