Upgrades & Downgrades
Published on Thursday, 26 July 2012 07:57 Written by Danny Miller
New York, July 26th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
AllianceBernstein (NYSE: AB) was upgraded to a Neutral from Underperform at Bank of America Merrill.
Canadian Pacific (NYSE: CP) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital.
Carter Holdings (NYSE: CRI) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Sterne Agee.
Ferro Corp. (NYSE: FOE) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse.
FMC Technologies (NYSE: FTI) was upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at BMO Capital.
Lincoln Educational Services (NASDAQ: LINC) was downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Bank of America Merrill.
Lorillard (NYSE: LO) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Citigroup.
WellPoint (NYSE: WLP) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines