Advance Auto Parts - Above Average Volume Detected
Published on Thursday, 26 July 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, July 26th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Advance Auto Parts, Inc. (NYSE:AAP) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Advance Auto Parts points to a break above average, with sellers in control, as the stock is 2.72% lower.
Advance Auto Parts, Inc. (NYSE:AAP) operates in the automotive after market. The company retails auto parts and accessories in locations through out the United States.
Advance Auto Parts has already traded 0.786 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $70.52 and $74.39 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 1.19% from its previous trading close, which means that Advance Auto Parts stock is underperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines