Published on Friday, 27 July 2012 08:02 Written by Danny Miller
New York, July 27th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Amgen (NASDAQ: AMGN) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
Coinstar (NASDAQ: CSTR) was downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at Pacific Crest.
Colgate-Palmolive (NYSE: CL) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank.
CONSOL Energy (NYSE: CNX) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at BB&T.
Dow Chemical (NYSE: DOW) was downgraded to Equal-Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
Expedia (NASDAQ: EXPE) was upgraded to Equal-Weight from Underweight at Morgan Stanley.
Exxon Mobil (NYSE: XOM) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at UBS.
General Electric (NYSE: GE) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Bernstein.
Green Dot (NYSE: GDOT) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Jefferies and Deutsche Bank. Also, it was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at JMP Securities and Keefe Bruyette.
Healthsouth (NYSE: HLS) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Jefferies.
Meridian Bioscience (NASDAQ: VIVO) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Canaccord Genuity.
MetroPCS Communications (NYSE: PCS) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank.
Raytheon (NYSE: RTN) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Bank of America Merrill.
Sprint Nextel (NYSE: S) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at UBS.
Starbucks (NASDAQ: SBUX) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Robert W. Baird. The firm lowered its target price to $50 from $65.
Unilever NV (NYSE: UN) was downgraded to a Sell from Hold at Societe Generale.
United Continental (NYSE: UAL) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Raymond James.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines