MEMC Schedules Second Quarter Conference Call
Published on Friday, 27 July 2012 08:45 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
ST. PETERS, Mo., July 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- MEMC Electronic Materials, Inc. (NYSE: WFR) invites investors to listen to a broadcast of the Company's conference call to discuss second quarter 2012 financial results. The live webcast will take place on Wednesday, August 8, 2012 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time at www.memc.com. Participating in the call will be Ahmad Chatila, Chief Executive Officer, and Brian Wuebbels, Chief Financial Officer. A replay of the call will be available until 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on August 22, 2012 on the Company's web site at www.memc.com.
MEMC is a global leader in semiconductor and solar technology. MEMC has been a pioneer in the design and development of silicon wafer technologies for over 50 years. With R&D and manufacturing facilities in the U.S., Europe and Asia, MEMC enables the next generation of high performance semiconductor devices and solar cells. Through its SunEdison subsidiary, MEMC is also a developer of solar power projects and a worldwide leader in solar energy services.
MEMC's common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "WFR." For more information about MEMC, please visit www.memc.com.
SOURCE MEMC Electronic Materials, Inc.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines