Ryan Homes Announces the Grand Opening of the New James Joyce Single-Family Model Home at The Park in Elgin, SC
Published on Friday, 27 July 2012 11:11 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
ELGIN, S.C., July 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- NVR, Inc. (NYSE: NVR), one of the nation's largest homebuilding and mortgage banking companies, celebrates the Grand Opening of the new James Joyce model home at The Park. Built by NVR's Ryan Homes division, The Park is located in Elgin, South Carolina, and is adjacent to the impressive Woodcreek Farms community. The Park welcomes homebuyers seeking a community with natural beauty and endless options for customization. Single-family homes at The Park are priced from the upper $190's.
The James Joyce model at The Park is designed to delight while remaining exceptionally practical. A series of arches lead past a handy coat closet and first-floor bath, into a bright and airy family room. The eat-in kitchen features a breakfast bar, large pantry and plenty of counter space. An optional morning room provides for a gourmet island in addition to more room for entertaining. The upper level offers 4 spacious bedrooms and a coveted second-floor laundry.
Surrounded by the natural beauty of South Carolina landscapes, the community of The Park is located just minutes from Fort Jackson, downtown Columbia, shopping, dining and entertainment at The Village at Sandhill. With easy access to I-20 & I-77, homeowners will enjoy quick commutes as well as scenic drives in the midst of the demands of everyday life.
Like all new Ryan homes, those at The Park are fully ENERGY STAR® Certified, meaning monthly utility bills up to 30% lower than standard homes, according to the EPA. All Ryan homes also carry 10-year structural warranties, and are independently verified for quality by a third-party inspector.
NVR, Inc. operates in two business segments: homebuilding and mortgage banking. The homebuilding unit sells and builds homes under the Ryan Homes, NVHomes and Fox Ridge Homes trade names, and operates in 27 metropolitan areas in 15 states. For more information about NVR, Inc. and its brands, see www.nvrinc.com, www.ryanhomes.com, www.nvhomes.com and www.foxridgehomes.com.
The information in this press release is subject to change and the pricing and other features of any NVR-built home will be established at the time of sale. ENERGY STAR® is a registered trademark owned by the U.S. government.
SOURCE NVR, Inc.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines