Mid-Day Update - Casinos Underperfoming: PNK, MGM
Published on Friday, 27 July 2012 11:52 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, July 27th (TradersHuddle.com) - Casino stocks are trading higher by 1.13% versus their previous trading day close. Casino stocks are having a pretty much broad rally with 6 out of 7 casino companies trading higher.
Pinnacle Entertainment (NYSE:PNK) is the top performer of the casino stocks today trading at $9.9 representing 2.7%. versus the previous trading session. Pinnacle Entertainment, the owner and operator of casinos and casinos resorts throughout the U.S. and Argentina, shares have defined support at $9.00 and resistance at $10.25.
MGM Resorts (NYSE:MGM) is also among the top performers, currently trading at $9.4 representing 1.95% from its previous close. MGM Resorts, the hospitality and gaming Company owner of properties like the Bellagio and MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV has calculated support and resistance levels at $9.72 and $10.47 respectively.
Casino Stocks worst performers include Penn National Gaming (NASDAQ:PENN) that is trading at $39.1 or -0.15% from the previous close. The Shares of Penn National Gaming, the owner and operator of casinos in Mississippi, and a riverboat gaming facility in Louisiana have defined support at $39.30 and resistance at $43.49. Also among the worst performers is Isle of Capri Casinos (NASDAQ:ISLE), which so far is trading at $5.57 representing 0.54% from the previous trading session.
Casino stocks are underperforming the broad market S&P 500 Index is currently trading at 1375.58, 15.56 points or 1.14% from the previous trading session.
- Sector Wrap Up - Casinos Higher: MGM, PNK
- MGM Resorts International & AEG Enter Into Definitive Joint Venture Agreement To Develop New Las Vegas Arena
- MGM Resorts Is Near its 50 Day Moving Average
- Casinos Outperfomed: PNK, WYNN
- Is MGM Resorts Setting up for a Break Out?
- Casino Stocks Wrap Up - Lower: ISLE, PNK
- Casinos Underperfomed: WYNN, LVS
- Penn National Gaming - Worst Performing Casino Stock - Mid-Day Update
- Penn National Gaming - Top Performing Casino Stock
- Trading Idea: - Is MGM Resorts close to Resistance?
Related Partner Headlines
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Reiterates Buy Rating, Raises PT on Penn National Gaming - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Imperial Capital Upgrades Penn National Gaming to Outperform, Raises PT - Benzinga
- Sears Among Services' Biggest Movers on November 16, 2012 - Investopedia
- Penn National Issues Proposal for $480M Hollywood Casino in Philly - Benzinga
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): Today's Featured Leisure Laggard - TheStreet.com
- 3 Stocks Pushing The Leisure Industry Lower - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Reinitiates Coverage on Penn National Gaming at Buy - Benzinga
- Penn National Gaming Submits Proposals for Two Gaming Centers in Woodbury County - Benzinga
- Penn National Gaming Completes $610 Million Accretive Acquisition of Harrah's St. Louis - Benzinga
- Pinnacle Entertainment Inc. Stock Downgraded (PNK) - TheStreet.com
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,318.23 Trade time:4:34PM EDT Value change:▲138.38 (0.91%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,651.81 Trade time:4:34PM EDT Value change:▲12.77 (0.78%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,482.18 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▲30.05 (0.87%)
In The Wires
Valeant Pharmaceuticals Announces Launch Of Private Offering Of Senior Notes
Systemax Comments on Federal Criminal Charges Against Carl Fiorentino
Top 5 Causes of Clogged Drains Resulting in Emergency Sewer Repair Calls to an Las Vegas Plumbing Contractor
Veris Gold Corp. elects nine-member board
Intercept Pharmaceuticals Announces Pricing of Public Offering of Common Stock
Outlook with Ben Kingsley Highlighting Green Product Popularity in a New Report
Join Dwight Clark, MLS’ Garber, Quakes and Sharks Bosses June 20
Acumatica Cloud ERP Launches 4.1 Beta