NASDAQ 100 Top Performer: Expedia
Published on Friday, 27 July 2012 13:35 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, July 27th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is higher trading at 2625.18, which represents 1.56% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the day with slightly more than 50% of its components on the green.
Expedia (NASDAQ:EXPE) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $56.93 representing 24.55% from its previous trading session. Shares of Expedia, the owner of Expedia.com and Hotels.com have defined support at $44.70 and resistance at $48.79.
VeriSign (NASDAQ:VRSN) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $45.53 representing 6.8% from its previous close. VeriSign, the Internet infrastructure provider, has calculated support and resistance levels at $40.99 and $44.20 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Priceline.com (NASDAQ:PCLN), which is trading at $669.71 representing 6.59% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Starbucks (NASDAQ:SBUX), which is trading at $46.65 or -10.99% from the prior close. Shares of Starbucks, the largest coffee shop chain in the world have defined support at $49.60 and resistance at $54.28. Also among the worst performers CA (NYSE:CA), which is trading at $23.99 representing -8.81% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13009.7, which represents 0.94% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1377.05 that represents 1.25% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines