Sector Wrap Up - Brokers Declined: RJF, NMR, MS
Published on Friday, 27 July 2012 17:07 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, July 27th (TradersHuddle.com) - The overall market traded higher with the S&P 500 adding 1.91%. Stocks of Broker / Dealers also traded higher, with NYSE Broker/Dealer index closing the session at $83.918, which represents 3.15% versus previous day close. The index , it had 10 out of 10 components trading higher.
Raymond James (NYSE:RJF) was the top performer of the sector today, closing at $33.77 representing 6.3% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Raymond James, the financial services provider for retail investors, corporations and municipalities, have defined support at $32.89 and resistance at $34.80.
Nomura (NYSE:NMR) was also among the top performers, closed the trading session at $3.58 representing 4.67% from its previous close. Nomura, the global finanicial services company based in Tokyo, Japan has calculated support and resistance levels at $3.13 and $3.76 respectively. The other top performer was Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS), which closed the trading session at $13.48 representing 3.72% from the previous session.
The sector's worst performers include Interactive Brokers (NASDAQ:IBKR) that closed the trading session at $14.16 or 0.93% from the previous close. Shares of Interactive Brokers, the automated global electronic market maker and broker have defined support at $13.01 and resistance at $17.24. Also among the worst performers was TD Ameritrade (NASDAQ:AMTD), which closed the trading session at $16.08 representing 1.26% from the previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines