Early Research Calls
Published on Monday, 30 July 2012 08:05 Written by Danny Miller
New York, July 30th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Barclays PLC (NYSE: BCS) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Societe Generale.
Buckle (NYSE: BKE) was downgraded to a Sell from Neutral at Janney Capital Markets. The firm set its target price at $34.
Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Cowen.
Chico's FAS (NYSE: CHS) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
Ciena (NASDAQ: CIEN) was upgraded to a Hold from Underperform at Jefferies.
Deere (NYSE: DE) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
Domtar (NYSE: UFS) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan.
Eli Lilly (NYSE: LLY) was downgraded to Underperform from Hold at Jefferies.
Helmerich & Payne (NYSE: HP) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Canaccord Genuity.
JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank.
Newell Rubbermaid (NYSE: NWL) was downgraded to Equal-Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
Noble Energy (NYSE: NBL) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at FBR Capital. The firm raised its target price to $120 from $100.
PETsMART (NASDAQ: PETM) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Nomura.
Phillips 66 (NYSE: PSX) was upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays.
PulteGroup (NYSE: PHM) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Citigroup.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines