Downgrades Ahead of the Open
Published on Monday, 30 July 2012 08:06 Written by Manuel Guerra
New York, July 30th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Annaly Capital Management (NYSE: NLY) was downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo.
Arch Coal (NYSE: ACI) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Global Hunter Securities.
Conceptus (NASDAQ: CPTS) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray.
Equinix (NASDAQ: EQIX) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Citigroup.
Fomento Economico Mexicano (FEMSA) (NYSE: FMX) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank.
Global Payments (NYSE: GPN) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Cowen.
KAR Auction Services (NYSE: KAR) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Goldman Sachs.
Lindsay Corp (NYSE: LNN) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Wedbush.
Teledyne Technologies (NYSE: TDY) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at BB&T.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines