Downgrades Ahead of the Open
Published on Monday, 30 July 2012 08:06 Written by Manuel Guerra
New York, July 30th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Annaly Capital Management (NYSE: NLY) was downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo.
Arch Coal (NYSE: ACI) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Global Hunter Securities.
Conceptus (NASDAQ: CPTS) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray.
Equinix (NASDAQ: EQIX) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Citigroup.
Fomento Economico Mexicano (FEMSA) (NYSE: FMX) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank.
Global Payments (NYSE: GPN) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Cowen.
KAR Auction Services (NYSE: KAR) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Goldman Sachs.
Lindsay Corp (NYSE: LNN) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Wedbush.
Teledyne Technologies (NYSE: TDY) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at BB&T.
- Arch Coal Foundation Awards Scholarships to 16 High School Graduates
- 10 Outstanding Wyoming Teachers Honored With Arch Coal Teacher Achievement Awards
- Arch Coal's Skyline and Sufco Mines Earn Utah Earth Day Awards for Environmental Excellence
- Arch Coal (NYSE:ACI) Announces Quarterly Dividend
- Arch Coal, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2013 Results
- Conceptus(R) to Hold First Quarter Financial Results Conference Call on April 30, 2013
- Arch Coal (NYSE:ACI) to Announce First Quarter 2013 Results on April 23
- Arch Coal Earns 10 State Safety, Environmental Awards for Operational Excellence in West Virginia and Colorado
- Conceptus(R) to Participate in the 25th Annual ROTH Investment Conference
- Arch Coal's CFO to Speak at BMO 2013 Global Metals and Mining Conference on Feb. 26, Live Webcast Available
Related Partner Headlines
- Annaly Capital Management Inc. (NLY): Today's Featured Real Estate Winner - TheStreet.com
- Top 4 Mid-Cap Stocks In The Telecom Services-Domestic Industry With The Highest Cash - Benzinga
- Arch Coal Announces Pricing of $375 Million Senior Notes Offering - Benzinga
- CreXus Investment Confirms Receipt of Acquisition Proposal by Annaly For $12.50 per Share - Benzinga
- Annaly Capital Management to Acquire CreXus Investment Corp. for $12.50/Share in Cash - Benzinga
- Arch Coal Stock Gaps Down On Today's Open (ACI) - TheStreet.com
- Obama Financial Selloff Would Be Investor Gift: Street Whispers - TheStreet.com
- Annaly Capital Management Inc. Stock Upgraded (NLY) - TheStreet.com
- Annaly Capital Management Inc. Stock Hold Recommendation Reiterated (NLY) - TheStreet.com
- Annaly Capital Management Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (NLY) - TheStreet.com
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,294.50 Trade time:4:53PM EDT Value change:▼12.67 (-0.08%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,650.51 Trade time:4:52PM EDT Value change:▼4.84 (-0.29%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,459.42 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼3.88 (-0.11%)
In The Wires
Book Of Mormon Battles Itself For Highest Theater Ticket Sales, Learn The Unexpected Winner
Vanda Pharmaceuticals Named the 2013 Life Science Firm of the Year by the Tech Council of Maryland
Voyance and ASCA Announce Strategic Partnership to Better the ASC Industry
LuxPennyVacations.com Announces New May Cabo Hotel Packges
VegasHotelEscapes.com Announces Special Vegas Packages For Memorial Day Weekend
Quinceanera.com Expo and Fashion Show Connects Quinceañeras and their Families with Various Party Planning Services
Cigar Advisor Publishes New Indy 500 Photo Essay and More
Video Just Posted: “How to Get Your Free Credit Report” on Cloud Technology Systems, Inc. Official Site