Downgrades Ahead of the Open
Published on Monday, 30 July 2012 08:06 Written by Manuel Guerra
New York, July 30th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Annaly Capital Management (NYSE: NLY) was downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo.
Arch Coal (NYSE: ACI) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Global Hunter Securities.
Conceptus (NASDAQ: CPTS) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray.
Equinix (NASDAQ: EQIX) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Citigroup.
Fomento Economico Mexicano (FEMSA) (NYSE: FMX) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank.
Global Payments (NYSE: GPN) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Cowen.
KAR Auction Services (NYSE: KAR) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Goldman Sachs.
Lindsay Corp (NYSE: LNN) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Wedbush.
Teledyne Technologies (NYSE: TDY) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at BB&T.
- Hertz Partners With 'Discover The World Marketing' To Grow Outbound Car Rentals From Saudi, Bahrain
- Hertz Global Sale Returns With Up To 33% Off Rentals
- Hertz Expands Firefly Brand Into US
- Hertz Announces New Global Partnership With Relais & Chateaux
- Hertz Re-Designs And Reinvents On-Site Car Rental Experience
- Hertz Introduces BMWs To New Zealand Fleet
- The No. 22 Hertz Ford Mustang and Driver Brad Keselowski Dominate Zippo 200 at Watkins Glen International
- Hertz Expands Mobile Wi-Fi Service In Europe
- Penske's No. 22 Hertz Ford Mustang Debuts At Road Course
- Hertz Extends Adrenaline Collection To Australia With Toyota 86
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines