Newsbyte: SAP Positioned in Leaders Quadrant for Salesforce Automation
Published on Monday, 30 July 2012 09:33 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
WALLDORF, Germany, July 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) today announced it has been positioned by Gartner, Inc. in the Leaders quadrant of the Magic Quadrant for Salesforce Automation report.1
"We believe this is a confirmation of SAP's commitment and strategy to help our customers run their 21st-century sales organizations better than ever before," said Dietmar Bohn, vice president, Solution Management, Line of Business Sales, SAP. "Companies are embracing the new rules of selling to today's confident and socially connected buyers by arming the sales team with the tools that enable today's sellers to make an impact in every deal. SAP offers a broad suite of CRM solutions that provides sales team with deep customer insights, the ability to collaborate effectively by harnessing tribal sales knowledge and the agility to respond to customer and market events as they occur."
Part of SAP® Business Suite software, the SAP® Customer Relationship Management (SAP CRM) application enables companies to provide excellent customer experiences and maximize the effectiveness of every customer interaction across sales, marketing, service, finance, supply chain, logistics, manufacturing and human resources.
SAP also offers a natively-built cloud application for sales effectiveness, the SAP® Sales OnDemand solution. Launched in mid-2011, it is designed to specifically support the way sales professionals work and help them sell more effectively in a mobile and collaborative environment.
For more information on SAP CRM, visit the Customer Experience Edge website, www.360customerview.com. To learn more about SAP Sales OnDemand, visit www.sales.ondemand.com. For more information, visit the SAP Newsroom. Follow SAP on Twitter at @sapnews and @sapcrm.
1 Gartner "Magic Quadrant for Salesforce Automation" by Robert P. Desisto, 18 July 2012.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
SOURCE SAP AG
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines