Dow's Top Performers :CSCO, TRV, T
Published on Monday, 30 July 2012 12:35 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, July 30th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is lower trading at 13054.9, which represents -0.16% versus its previous trading session close, with half of its components trading positively.
Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $16.05 representing 2.29% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Cisco, the networking giant have defined support at $14.96 and resistance at $16.80.
Travelers (NYSE:TRV) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $63.5 representing 1.24% from its previous close. Travelers, the property and casualty insurer has calculated support and resistance levels at $60.62 and $65.27 respectively. The other top performer this morning is AT&T (NYSE:T), which is trading at $37.56 representing 1.13% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include JP Morgan (NYSE:JPM) that is trading at $36.26 or -1.71% from the previous close. Shares of JP Morgan, the second largest U.S. lender have defined support at $33.10 and resistance at $36.20. Also among the worst performers we have Home Depot (NYSE:HD), which is trading at $52.92 representing -1.47% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for August delivery is also trading lower at $92.66 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange lower by $0 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1382.47, which represents -0.25% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 2942.81 that represents -0.52% from previous session.
- JP Morgan Is Moving Above Resistance
- AT&T 4G LTE Coming To Midland And Odessa This Summer
- Critical Alerts For JPMorgan, Whole Foods, T Rowe Price, Randgold Resources, and Ciena Released By InvestorsObserver
- Is Cisco Ready for a Rest?
- NASDAQ 100 Mid-day Update: Higher Top Performers: CSCO, NTAP, FFIV
- Dow's Top Performers :CSCO, HPQ, IBM
- U-verse Customers Get New, Convenient Features to Search and Discover Movies and TV Shows
- Approaching Resistance: Cisco
- AT&T Enhances Mobile Internet Coverage at UAMS
- The Home Depot to Present at Sanford Bernstein 29th Annual Strategic Decisions Conference 2013
Related Partner Headlines
- Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
- Taxes Coming? Take a Deep Breath and Do Nothing for Now - TheStreet.com
- Meraki Acquisition Brings "Simple" and "Secure" Cloud Managed Networks to Cisco - Benzinga
- Stock Futures Rise as Budget Talks Spur Optimism - TheStreet.com
- Stocks To Watch For November 19, 2012 - Benzinga
- Cisco Announces Intent to Acquire Meraki for $1.2B - Benzinga
- Should the Alarms Sound at F5 Networks? - TheStreet.com
- Jim Cramer: Washington Pulls the Rug Out - TheStreet.com
- AT&T Offers iPad Mini - Benzinga
- AT&T Inc (T): Today's Featured Telecommunications Laggard - TheStreet.com
Stocks Near 50 and 200 Day Moving Average Bullish Configuration 50 Above 200 Day
Near 50 Day - Stocks Trading Above
Stocks Near Support
Near Both 50 and 200 Day - Stocks Trading Above 50 and Below The 200
Stocks Near 50 and 200 Day Moving Average Trading Above Both Moving Averages - With 50 day below the 200
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,354.40 Trade time:4:40PM EDT Value change:▲121.18 (0.80%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,667.47 Trade time:4:39PM EDT Value change:▲17.00 (1.03%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,498.97 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
In The Wires
Mission Mining Company Executes Letter of Intent to Lease, Mine, and Operate the El Dorado Mine in California
Rally Software Enables PPM Leaders to Continuously Adapt to Changing Business Conditions
ViaSat Adds New Categories of Yonder Service for Business Aviation
TNI BioTech, Inc. Stock to Begin Trading on the OTCQB Marketplace
Northrop Grumman Taps Christine McGlade, Andrew W. Reynolds to Lead Aircraft Integration Centers of Excellence
INFRAWARE Brings Expertise in Emerging Tizen Platform to Tizen Developer Conference 2013
Phosphagenics Signs Research Agreement with the Agricultural Research Service
High Gas Prices Hurt Economy More Than Lower Gas Prices Help