Dow's Top Performers :CSCO, TRV, T
Published on Monday, 30 July 2012 12:35 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, July 30th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is lower trading at 13054.9, which represents -0.16% versus its previous trading session close, with half of its components trading positively.
Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $16.05 representing 2.29% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Cisco, the networking giant have defined support at $14.96 and resistance at $16.80.
Travelers (NYSE:TRV) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $63.5 representing 1.24% from its previous close. Travelers, the property and casualty insurer has calculated support and resistance levels at $60.62 and $65.27 respectively. The other top performer this morning is AT&T (NYSE:T), which is trading at $37.56 representing 1.13% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include JP Morgan (NYSE:JPM) that is trading at $36.26 or -1.71% from the previous close. Shares of JP Morgan, the second largest U.S. lender have defined support at $33.10 and resistance at $36.20. Also among the worst performers we have Home Depot (NYSE:HD), which is trading at $52.92 representing -1.47% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for August delivery is also trading lower at $92.66 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange lower by $0 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1382.47, which represents -0.25% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 2942.81 that represents -0.52% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines