NASDAQ 100 Worst Performer: Citrix Systems
Published on Monday, 30 July 2012 13:35 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, July 30th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is lower trading at 2643.89, which represents -0.12% versus its previous close. The index is experiencing an overall negative day with more than 70% of its components trading lower.
Millicom (NYSE:MI) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $16.15 representing 2.41% from its previous trading session. Shares of Millicom, the provider of readily available prepaid cellular telephony services in 13 emerging markets in Latin America and Africa have defined support at $103.65 and resistance at $111.50.
Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $16.05 representing 2.29% from its previous close. Cisco, the networking giant, has calculated support and resistance levels at $14.96 and $16.80 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL), which is trading at $596.51 representing 1.94% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Citrix Systems (NASDAQ:CTXS), which is trading at $73.24 or -5.87% from the prior close. Shares of Citrix Systems, the enterprise software company with end-to-end virtualization have defined support at $71.71 and resistance at $82.98. Also among the worst performers Sears Holdings (NASDAQ:SHLD), which is trading at $49.53 representing -4.47% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is lagging the Dow Jones and S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13076.1, which represents 0% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1384.98 that represents -0.07% from its previous close.
- NASDAQ 100 Worst Performer: Sears Holdings
- Dow's Top Performers :PG, WMT, CSCO
- Top Performing Dow Component: Hewlett Packard
- Is Apple Closing in to Resistance?
- TradersHuddle Dow's Update, In focus:PFE, HD, JPM, MSFT, CSCO
- Citrix Systems: Waiting for Direction
- TradersHuddle Mid-day Update: Dow Jones Higher Top Performers: HD, JPM, MCD
- Cisco Is Near Resistance
- Apple Is Close to the 50 Day Moving Average
- Worst Performing Dow Component: Cisco
Related Partner Headlines
- Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
- Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
- Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
- What You Can Get on Thursday's Black Friday - TheStreet.com
- Good Follow-Through - TheStreet.com
- iPhone 5S for Next Year: Rumor - TheStreet.com
- Why Apple's Stock Is an Undeniable 'Buy' Right Now - TheStreet.com
- Cisco, HP, Apple: Tech Premarket - TheStreet.com
- Are Dividend Stocks Dead? - TheStreet.com
- Apple: Here's Why the Stock Will Go On an Epic Run - TheStreet.com
Recent Trading Ideas
Chesapeake Energy Is Close to Resistance
Windstream Is Near its 50 Day Moving Average
Applied Materials Is Close to Resistance
E*TRADE is Near a Key Support Area
First Solar is Near a Key Support Area
Trading Idea: Is Monster Worldwide close to Support?
Trading Idea: - Is Walgreen close to Resistance?
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,303.10 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲8.60 (0.06%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,649.60 Trade time:4:35PM EDT Value change:▼0.91 (-0.06%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,459.14 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼0.28 (-0.01%)
In The Wires
Kenny Chesney Ticket Prices Slashed by TicketProcess.com; Tickets Still Available For The No Shoes Nation Tour
"Get Ready for Summer Sale" at Sublime Beauty® Continues: New Cellulite Whisperer® Products
Pratt & Whitney Rocketdyne Engines Boost Latest Communication Satellite into Orbit
Real Estate SEO Firm Announces Real Estate SEO Pros For Hire Programs
Company Now Offering Real Estate SEO Tips for Real Estate Professionals in All Markets
CRMnext Introduces Twitter Response for Customer Service Management through Social Networking Channels
Tips for Great Content Marketing for Local Search Success
Used VTEC Engine Now Included in Honda Parts Inventory at AutoProsUSA.com