NASDAQ 100 Worst Performer: Citrix Systems
Published on Monday, 30 July 2012 13:35 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, July 30th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is lower trading at 2643.89, which represents -0.12% versus its previous close. The index is experiencing an overall negative day with more than 70% of its components trading lower.
Millicom (NYSE:MI) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $16.15 representing 2.41% from its previous trading session. Shares of Millicom, the provider of readily available prepaid cellular telephony services in 13 emerging markets in Latin America and Africa have defined support at $103.65 and resistance at $111.50.
Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $16.05 representing 2.29% from its previous close. Cisco, the networking giant, has calculated support and resistance levels at $14.96 and $16.80 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL), which is trading at $596.51 representing 1.94% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Citrix Systems (NASDAQ:CTXS), which is trading at $73.24 or -5.87% from the prior close. Shares of Citrix Systems, the enterprise software company with end-to-end virtualization have defined support at $71.71 and resistance at $82.98. Also among the worst performers Sears Holdings (NASDAQ:SHLD), which is trading at $49.53 representing -4.47% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is lagging the Dow Jones and S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13076.1, which represents 0% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1384.98 that represents -0.07% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines