Broker Dealer Stocks Wrap Up - Lower: RJF, ETFC, NMR
Published on Monday, 30 July 2012 17:07 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, July 30th (TradersHuddle.com) - The overall market traded lower with the S&P 500 losing 0.05%. Stocks of Broker / Dealers also traded lower, with NYSE Broker/Dealer index closing the session at $83.126, which represents -0.63% versus previous day close. The index , it had 4 out of 10 components trading higher.
Raymond James (NYSE:RJF) was the top performer of the sector today, closing at $34.18 representing 0.29% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Raymond James, the financial services provider for retail investors, corporations and municipalities, have defined support at $30.99 and resistance at $34.80.
E*TRADE (NASDAQ:ETFC) was also among the top performers, closed the trading session at $7.54 representing 0.13% from its previous close. E*TRADE, the online brokerage and financial services provider for individual retail investors has calculated support and resistance levels at $7.08 and $8.14 respectively. The other top performer was Jefferies (NYSE:JEF), which closed the trading session at $12.62 representing 0.08% from the previous session.
The sector's worst performers include Nomura (NYSE:NMR) that closed the trading session at $3.48 or -3.06% from the previous close. Shares of Nomura, the global finanicial services company based in Tokyo, Japan have defined support at $3.13 and resistance at $3.62. Also among the worst performers was Interactive Brokers (NASDAQ:IBKR), which closed the trading session at $13.96 representing -1.24% from the previous session.
- E*TRADE is Near a Key Support Area
- Goldman Sachs - Best Performing Broker
- Broker Dealer Stocks : ETFC, JEF, SCHW
- Brokers Flat In Focus:AMTD, JEF, IBKR
- Goldman Sachs - Best Performing Broker - Mid Day Wrap
- Is E*TRADE Closing in to Resistance?
- Broker Dealer Stocks Round Up - Mid Day - Higher: GS, NMR, AMTD
- Update - Brokers Higher In Focus:NMR, SCHW, AMTD
- Nomura - Worst Performing Broker
- E*TRADE Is Near Resistance
Related Partner Headlines
- Titanium Metals Surges 40% on Takeover - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Moves to Not-Rated on Jefferies Group Following Announced Merger - Benzinga
- Leucadia to Buy Jefferies - TheStreet.com
- E*Trade Financial Corp (ETFC): Today's Featured Financial Services Laggard - TheStreet.com
- E*Trade Financial Stock Falls On Unusually High Volume (ETFC) - TheStreet.com
- Earnings Scheduled For October 18, 2012 - Benzinga
- E*Trade Financial Corp (ETFC): Today's Featured Financial Laggard - TheStreet.com
- E-Trade Added 33,303 New Brokerage Accounts in August - Benzinga
- FXCM and E-Trade Come Together for the FXCM Expo - Benzinga
- E*Trade Financial Corp (ETFC): Today's Featured Financial Services Winner - TheStreet.com
Recent Trading Ideas
Chesapeake Energy Is Close to Resistance
Windstream Is Near its 50 Day Moving Average
Applied Materials Is Close to Resistance
E*TRADE is Near a Key Support Area
First Solar is Near a Key Support Area
Trading Idea: Is Monster Worldwide close to Support?
Trading Idea: - Is Walgreen close to Resistance?
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,303.10 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲8.60 (0.06%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,649.60 Trade time:4:35PM EDT Value change:▼0.91 (-0.06%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,459.14 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼0.28 (-0.01%)
In The Wires
Communities of Distinction TV Presents May Air Dates for Dallas-Ft. Worth, Texas
Global Wearable Technology Market - Worldwide Scenario, Trends, Industry Analysis, Size, Share And Forecast, 2012 - 2018 Published By Marketresearchreports.biz
Life Sciences And Analytical Reagents Market - New Industry Research Report is Now Available for Pre-Order at Transparency Market Research
Wyoming Has a New Top Home Alarm Company According to Trusted Independent Industry Resource - AlarmSystemReport.com
Latest Protect America Review Gets Updated by Top Home Alarm System Experts – AlarmSystemReport.com
Lucintel Forecasts Increased Demand from APAC and Middle East to Drive Global Military Aircraft Industry
Diabetic Neuropathy treatment hits new grounds- Neuracel launches the complete natural treatment
Industrial And Commercial Hybrid & Pure Electric Vehicles Market Trends 2013 - 2023: Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Drivers And Opportunities, Players