Broker Dealer Stocks Wrap Up - Lower: RJF, ETFC, NMR
Published on Monday, 30 July 2012 17:07 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, July 30th (TradersHuddle.com) - The overall market traded lower with the S&P 500 losing 0.05%. Stocks of Broker / Dealers also traded lower, with NYSE Broker/Dealer index closing the session at $83.126, which represents -0.63% versus previous day close. The index , it had 4 out of 10 components trading higher.
Raymond James (NYSE:RJF) was the top performer of the sector today, closing at $34.18 representing 0.29% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Raymond James, the financial services provider for retail investors, corporations and municipalities, have defined support at $30.99 and resistance at $34.80.
E*TRADE (NASDAQ:ETFC) was also among the top performers, closed the trading session at $7.54 representing 0.13% from its previous close. E*TRADE, the online brokerage and financial services provider for individual retail investors has calculated support and resistance levels at $7.08 and $8.14 respectively. The other top performer was Jefferies (NYSE:JEF), which closed the trading session at $12.62 representing 0.08% from the previous session.
The sector's worst performers include Nomura (NYSE:NMR) that closed the trading session at $3.48 or -3.06% from the previous close. Shares of Nomura, the global finanicial services company based in Tokyo, Japan have defined support at $3.13 and resistance at $3.62. Also among the worst performers was Interactive Brokers (NASDAQ:IBKR), which closed the trading session at $13.96 representing -1.24% from the previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines