Upgrades & Downgrades
Published on Tuesday, 31 July 2012 09:08 Written by Danny Miller
New York, July 31st (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Advent Software (NASDAQ: ADVS) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Wedbush.
Boardwalk Pipeline (NYSE: BWP) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse.
Broadsoft (NASDAQ: BSFT) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
Brown & Brown (NYSE: BRO) was downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays.
Chicago Bridge & Iron (NYSE: CBI) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Lazard.
Concho Resources (NYSE: CXO) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo.
Dendreon (NASDAQ: DNDN) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank and to a Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan.
Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) was upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Bernstein.
Legg Mason (NYSE: LM) was downgraded to a Negative from Neutral at Susquehanna.
Meridian Bioscience (NASDAQ: VIVO) was upgraded to a Neutral from Underperform at Wedbush.
Pitney Bowes (NYSE: PBI) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Brean Murray.
Sprint Nextel (NYSE: S) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Atlantic Equities.
Statoil ASA (NYSE: STO) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank.
Total S.A. (NYSE: TOT) was upgraded to a Neutral from Reduce at Nomura.
- KeyCorp Reports 2013 Dodd-Frank Act Mid-Cycle Stress Test Results
- KeyCorp To Present At The Barclays Global Financial Services Conference
- Randy Paine Named President Of KeyBanc Capital Markets
- KeyCorp Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Release Date And Conference Call
- KeyCorp Closes On Sale Of Victory Capital Management And Affiliate
- KeyCorp Reports Second Quarter 2013 Net Income of $193 Million, or $.21 Per Common Share
- KeyCorp Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend Of Five And One Half Cents
- KeyBank Selected To Pilot U.S. Global Business Solutions Initiative To Increase Small Business Exports
- Organic Growth, Not Merger and Acquisitions, is Driving Middle Market Expansion
- KeyCorp Second Quarter 2013 Earnings Release Date And Conference Call
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines