Upgrades & Downgrades
Published on Tuesday, 31 July 2012 09:08 Written by Danny Miller
New York, July 31st (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Advent Software (NASDAQ: ADVS) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Wedbush.
Boardwalk Pipeline (NYSE: BWP) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse.
Broadsoft (NASDAQ: BSFT) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
Brown & Brown (NYSE: BRO) was downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays.
Chicago Bridge & Iron (NYSE: CBI) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Lazard.
Concho Resources (NYSE: CXO) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo.
Dendreon (NASDAQ: DNDN) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank and to a Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan.
Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) was upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Bernstein.
Legg Mason (NYSE: LM) was downgraded to a Negative from Neutral at Susquehanna.
Meridian Bioscience (NASDAQ: VIVO) was upgraded to a Neutral from Underperform at Wedbush.
Pitney Bowes (NYSE: PBI) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Brean Murray.
Sprint Nextel (NYSE: S) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Atlantic Equities.
Statoil ASA (NYSE: STO) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank.
Total S.A. (NYSE: TOT) was upgraded to a Neutral from Reduce at Nomura.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:17,949.37 Trade time:4:34PM EDT Value change:▲19.38 (0.11%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:2,102.95 Trade time:4:34PM EDT Value change:▲4.09 (0.19%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:4,862.57 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▲19.90 (0.41%)
In The Wires
GW Pharmaceuticals Commences Phase 1 Clinical Trial of GWP42006 as a Potential Treatment for Epilepsy
NTT Communications and JBA's SDN Project Wins IBC 2013 Innovation Award
Frost & Sullivan Honours Interactive Intelligence with its EMEA Contact Centre Company of the Year Award
AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
$500,000 Shopify Build a Business Competition Has Just Been Announced for 2013
Solomon Associates Hydrocarbon Loss Reduction Seminar Shares Practices that Lead to Significant Savings
AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington