BeesFree Inc. Receives First Order for Delivery in Italy
Published on Tuesday, 31 July 2012 10:01 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla., July 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- BeesFree, Inc. (OTCBB: BEES), a company that has developed an innovative composite food supplement for honeybees, BeesVita Plus™, to help honeybees avoid the effects of Colony Collapse Disorder (CCD), received its first order for delivery in Italy.
This new order, which is subject to product registration and authorization in the European Union, calls for the company to deliver 4,500 liters of BeesVita Plus™ to Azienda Agricola di Antonietti Riccardo, an agricultural and farming company located in Northern Italy. The initial order is valued at approximately $250,000 with additional orders expected.
BeesFree Interim CEO, David Todhunter, stated, "Penetrating the Italian market is important not only because Italy is a large market with over one million honeybee colonies, but also because it shows the worldwide acceptance of our product. We now have conditional orders in Italy, Slovakia, South Africa and Argentina."
Antonietti Riccardo, owner and Managing Director of Azienda Agricola di Antonietti Riccardo, commented, "Colony Collapse Disorder and honey bee extinction have been significant problems in Northern Italy. We are confident that the BeesVita Plus™ will be an effective, cost saving solution. We look forward to a long and successful partnership with BeesFree."
About BeesFree, Inc. (OTCBB: BEES)
BeesFree Inc., a company focused on developing innovative solutions for the global beekeeping community, owns a patent pending technology that helps honeybees combat and avoid the effects of Colony Collapse Disorder (CCD). For more information please visit www.beesfree.biz.
Statements about the future expectations of BeesFree, Inc. and all other statements in this press release other than historical facts, are "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, and as that term is defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. BeesFree, Inc. intends that such forward-looking statements shall be subject to the safe harbors created thereby. Since these statements involve certain risks and uncertainties and are subject to change at any time, Bees Free actual results could differ materially from expected results.
2101 Vista Parkway, Suite 122
West Palm Beach, FL
Interim CEO – David Todhunter
SOURCE BeesFree, Inc.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines