Red Robin Gourmet Burgers is Two Weeks Away from Opening Its Newest Restaurant in Clearwater
Published on Tuesday, 31 July 2012 11:12 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
The Gourmet Burger expert is bringing even more YUMMM® to Central Florida
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo., July 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Alert your taste buds! Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (Red Robin) is two weeks away from bringing craveable gourmet burgers to Clearwater, Fla. Located in the Countryside Mall complex at US Highway 19 North and S.R. 580, the newest Red Robin will open its doors to the Clearwater community on Monday, August 13 at 11 a.m.
Red Robin – known as the Gourmet Burger Expert – offers more than two dozen innovative gourmet burgers served with Bottomless Steak Fries® (which means free refills!) and more than 100 different toppings for guests to customize their favorite burger. Some of the most popular burgers are the Whiskey River® BBQ Burger with signature BBQ sauce and hand-battered crispy onion straws, the Royal Red Robin Burger® topped with a fresh fried egg, and Red's Tavern Double, a classic burger with two fire-grilled beef patties that guests can style up in five different ways, including the new Fiery Ghost and Cry Baby styles that use the world's hottest chile, the ghost pepper.
While Red Robin has been grilling up gourmet burgers for more than 40 years, the menu also offers a variety of salads, entrees, soups and wraps made with the freshest ingredients, many of which are made in-house. For guests who want to experience the fresh and unique flavors of Red Robin's signature gourmet burgers but are craving something other than beef, Red Robin also offers a chicken breast, turkey patty, fish sandwich or a vegetarian or vegan patty.
Red Robin guests across the country have come to love the restaurant for its:
- Craveable, high-quality menu items, including signature gourmet burgers, entrees, salads and beverages made from fresh, Honest to Goodness® ingredients that are customizable to fit guests taste and dietary preferences
- Signature Bottomless Steak Fries® and Beverages, which means free refills
- Happy hour specials on appetizers and beer in the bar area Monday through Friday from 3-6 p.m. and 8 p.m. to close
- Red Royalty, a loyalty program that provides its members with rewards, including a FREE birthday burger and various additional incentives for dining at Red Robin, as well as other rewards to "surprise and delight" members throughout the year
- Detailed allergen information that is easy to understand
- A unique Unbridled culture that inspires Red Robin team members to consistently put guests' needs first and perform random acts of kindness for others
For more information about Red Robin and to find additional restaurant locations, please visit www.redrobin.com.
About Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (NASDAQ: RRGB)
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (www.redrobin.com), a casual dining restaurant chain founded in 1969 that operates through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Red Robin International, Inc., is the gourmet burger expert, famous for serving more than two dozen craveable, high-quality burgers with Bottomless Steak Fries® in a fun environment welcoming to guests of all ages. In addition to its many burger offerings, Red Robin serves a wide variety of salads, soups, appetizers, entrees, desserts and signature Mad Mixology® Beverages. There are more than 460 Red Robin® restaurants located across the United States and Canada, including corporate-owned locations and those operating under franchise agreements. Red Robin... YUMMM®! Connect with Red Robin on Facebook and Twitter.
SOURCE Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc.
- Seeking Burger Lovers in the Chicago Area: Red Robin Restaurant Hiring Team Members to Join the Fun at New Red Robin
- Red Robin Encourages Fans to Give or Get Burger Love this Hamburger Month with "Who's Your Burger Daddy?"
- Seeking Burger Lovers in the Olympia-Area: Red Robin Restaurant Hiring Team Members to Join the Fun at New Red Robin
- Red Robin Brings the Heat with the Return of 5 Alarm Burger®
- Red Robin Appoints Steph Steil Hoppe Vice President of Menu Innovation & Implementation
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers is Two Weeks Away from Opening Its First Restaurant in Gainesville
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers is Two Weeks Away from Opening Its Newest Restaurant in the Seattle Area
- Red Robin Offers Scorching Deal Now that Hell Has Frozen Over
- Smashed Smoke Burger Wins Over Judges' Taste Buds and a Spot on the Menu as Red Robin's "Best of the Bash" at the Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Festival
- Red Robin Offers Guests a Chance in Hell to Enjoy Free Cup of Chili
Related Partner Headlines
- UPDATE: Miller Tabak Upgrades Red Robin Gourmet Burgers to Buy on Comps, Outlook - Benzinga
- Has A Bad Year Put Chipotle In Value Territory? (CMG, MCD, BWLD, YUM) - Investopedia
- UPDATE: Sterne Agee Downgrades Red Robin Gourmet Burgers from Buy to Neutral - Benzinga
- Benzinga's M&A Chatter for Friday June 22, 2012 - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Jefferies Downgrades Red Robin Gourmet Burgers to Hold on Fair Valuation - Benzinga
- From Earlier: Bank of America Merrill Lynch Lowers Red Robin PO - Benzinga
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Down 13% After Lower Than Expected Q1 Sales - Benzinga
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Rises on Q1 Earnings Results - Benzinga
- UPDATE: DA Davidson Terminates Coverage on Red Robin Gourmet Burgers - Benzinga
- Sterne Agee Reiterates Buy with $40 PT on Red Robin - Benzinga
Recent Trading Ideas
Chesapeake Energy Is Close to Resistance
Windstream Is Near its 50 Day Moving Average
Applied Materials Is Close to Resistance
E*TRADE is Near a Key Support Area
First Solar is Near a Key Support Area
Trading Idea: Is Monster Worldwide close to Support?
Trading Idea: - Is Walgreen close to Resistance?
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,303.10 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲8.60 (0.06%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,649.60 Trade time:4:35PM EDT Value change:▼0.91 (-0.06%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,459.14 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼0.28 (-0.01%)
In The Wires
The Cash Store Financial Services Inc. Files Amended Financial Statements
Seven Arts Entertainment Inc. Responds To Defamatory And Fraudulent Claim
Voluntary Recall: Undeclared Sulphites in President's Choice® White Grape Juice
Catalyst Paper sells Elk Falls site
South Florida Prepares for Tourism Spike Over Memorial Day Weekend 2013
Celebrities and Advocates Come Together to Get "Pumped Up" About Autism Awareness
MBAC announces voting results for election of directors and ratification of Advance Notice By-Law
Protect Your Bubble Shares Tips on Avoiding Water Damage to Gadgets This Memorial Day Weekend