Trade Alert - Hub Group High Volume
Published on Tuesday, 31 July 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, July 31st (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Hub Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:HUBG) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Hub Group points to a break above average, with sellers in control, as the stock is 0.03% lower.
Hub Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:HUBG) is a full-service transportation provider, offering intermodal, truck brokerage, and logistics services. The company contracts with railroads to provide transportation for the long-haul portion of the shipment, and with local trucking companies for pickup and delivery. Its truck brokerage operations provide customers with specialized programs, including the Dedicated Trucking program. The company offers various transportation management services and technology solutions, including shipment optimization, load consolidation, mode selection and carrier management.
Hub Group has already traded 0.95 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $27.26 and $30.44 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.1% from its previous trading close, which means that Hub Group stock is underperforming the overall market.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines