DTE Energy to issue Request for Proposal for Michigan Energy Efficiency Implementation Contractor Services
Published on Tuesday, 31 July 2012 12:08 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
DETROIT, July 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- DTE Energy issued a Request for Proposal (RFP) that will continue to add energy efficiency programs to the company's energy portfolio.
The program that will be bid is the Residential Multifamily Program. A guiding principle under this RFP is to set the stage for a deeper relationship with the customers so they will be motivated to take actions to become more energy efficient.
The multifamily program provides direct installation of energy-efficient products to residential customers living in multifamily buildings with 5 or more units. Efficient equipment will be installed directly by the implementation contractor in the living units. The equipment that will be installed in the units, includes lighting and water products, where appropriate. There will be no cost for the service.
This program is designed to engage more customers that believe the product offerings are personal, meaningful and relevant. All programs will ensure that the participation process for customers is clear and easy to understand.
Energy efficient equipment will be installed by contractors and/or property staff in the common areas. Building Owners will be responsible for paying a portion of the total cost. This co-pay will depend on (1) measure type and cost, (2) installation cost and method, (3) measure hours of operation, (4) measure size and efficiency.
DTE Energy (NYSE:DTE) is a Detroit-based diversified energy company involved in the development and management of energy-related businesses and services nationwide. Its operating units include Detroit Edison, an electric utility serving 2.1 million customers in Southeastern Michigan, MichCon, a natural gas utility serving 1.2 million customers in Michigan and other non-utility, energy businesses focused on power and industrial projects, coal and gas midstream, unconventional gas production and energy trading. Information about DTE Energy is available at dteenergy.com and at twitter.com/dte_energy.
SOURCE DTE Energy
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines