Humana Bears Firmly in Control
Published on Tuesday, 31 July 2012 12:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, July 31st (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Humana, Inc. (NYSE:HUM) booked a new 52 week low by trading below $65.2. Traders are definitely monitoring Humana's price action to see if this move attracts further selling, or if this last push down sets a tradable bottom in the stock.
Humana Inc. (NYSE:HUM), a managed health care company, offers coordinated health care through health maintenance organizations, preferred provider organizations, point-of-service plans, and administrative services products. Humana offers its products to employer groups, government-sponsored plans, and individuals in the United States and Puerto Rico.
Humana is currently trading -13.41% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $67.20 and $81.42 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.27% from its previous trading close, which means that Humana stock is underperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines