Worst Performing Dow Component: Home Depot
Published on Tuesday, 31 July 2012 12:35 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, July 31st (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is lower trading at 13037.5, which represents -0.27% versus its previous trading session close, with 17 of its components trading in positive territory.
Pfizer (NYSE:PFE) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $24.43 representing 3.03% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Pfizer, the pharmaceutical company maker of Viagra and Lipitor have defined support at $21.95 and resistance at $23.87.
AT&T (NYSE:T) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $37.96 representing 1.42% from its previous close. AT&T, the communications company owner of the second wireless network in the U.S. has calculated support and resistance levels at $34.24 and $36.00 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Verizon (NYSE:VZ), which is trading at $45.32 representing 0.82% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Home Depot (NYSE:HD) that is trading at $52.35 or -1.69% from the previous close. Shares of Home Depot, the home improvement retailer have defined support at $49.77 and resistance at $54.28. Also among the worst performers we have American Express (NYSE:AXP), which is trading at $57.79 representing -0.86% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for August delivery is also trading lower at $92.66 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange lower by $0 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1381.54, which represents -0.27% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 2944.45 that represents -0.05% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines