ITW Announces Plans To Webcast Presentation For Jefferies Global Industrial And A & D Conference
Published on Tuesday, 31 July 2012 13:17 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
GLENVIEW, Ill., July 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Illinois Tool Works Inc. (NYSE: ITW) today announced plans to webcast its presentation at the upcoming Jefferies Global Industrial and A & D Conference in New York City. ITW's presentation will take place August 7 from 2:30 pm to 3:00 pm ET. The URL for the presentation is:
The presentation will be delivered by Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Ron Kropp.
Celebrating its 100-year anniversary in 2012, ITW (NYSE: ITW) is a Fortune 200 global diversified industrial manufacturer of value-added consumables and specialty equipment with related service businesses. The company focuses on profitable growth and strong returns across worldwide platforms and businesses. These businesses serve local customers and markets around the globe, with a significant presence in developed as well as emerging markets. ITW's revenues totaled $17.8 billion in 2011, with more than half of these revenues generated outside of the United States.
SOURCE Illinois Tool Works Inc.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines