Pan American Lithium Corp. Announces New Advisory Agreement and New Corporate Secretary
Published on Tuesday, 31 July 2012 13:30 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
TUCSON, Ariz., July 31, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pan American Lithium Corp. (TSX-V:PL) (OTCBB:PALTF) ("Pan American" or the "Company"), www.panamericanlithium.com, the Company announces that it has retained Jordan Advisor Group ("Jordan") through a consulting agreement under which Jordan will assist Pan American as a corporate finance advisor. In consideration for these services, and subject to approval by the TSX Venture Exchange (the "TSXV"), the Company will pay $8,000 per month to Jordan, payable in shares of the Company's common stock (each, a "Share"). The number of Shares to be issued to Jordan is determined by dividing: (a) $24,000 (for each three (3) month period); by (b) the closing price of the Shares on the TSXV on the last trading day of each three (3) month period. In no event shall the total number of Shares issued to the Consultant for any three (3) month period exceed 400,000 Shares, or in total more than 1.6 million (1,600,000) Shares for the term of the agreement as it may be extended. The Shares issued under the agreement will be subject to a 4-month hold period in accordance with the policies of the TSXV and applicable securities laws.
The Company also announces the termination of its agreement with NuWa Group, LLC ("NuWa") announced on July 9, 2012. No consideration was paid to NuWa.
Additionally, Pan American has appointed Aryn Gruneisen as the corporate secretary. She replaced Jodi Henderson.
About Pan American:
Pan American has rights in ten lithium-bearing salars in Chile's Atacama Region III covering cumulatively more than 19,000 hectares, including the Laguna Verde surface brine lake.
On Behalf of the Board
PAN AMERICAN LITHIUM CORP.
/s/ Andrew Brodkey
Andrew A. Brodkey
President and CEO
Tel: (520) 623-3090
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines