Curse, Inc. Announces Partnership With own3D.tv
Published on Tuesday, 31 July 2012 13:31 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
SAN FRANCISCO, July 31, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- On Monday, July 30th, 2012 Curse, Inc. officially moved all its livestream channels to own3D.tv after inking a partnership deal with the company to exclusively distribute all Curse livestream content. All of Curse's livestream channels can now be found at http://www.own3d.tv/CurseTV.
Curse is focusing on scheduled, custom created content including coverage of their North American and European League of Legends professional teams, FPS games, Minecraft, World of Warcraft, and Guild Wars 2. Key to the new partnership are livestreams beginning in mid-August of the Curse Gaming Houses in Beverly Hills, CA and Berlin, Germany. The gaming house streams alone are expected to attract 500,000 viewers each day.
Stuart Saw, Director of Content and Strategy at own3d.tv, said of the partnership, "It is a great honor to welcome Curse to own3D.tv. Curse is a powerhouse in the gaming space; they have built a dynasty of great content throughout their sites and have chosen to work with own3D because of our market leading technology, scalability and monetization options. Curse has one of the most exciting eSports roadmaps we've seen in a long time and we share their truly global vision for eSports teams and content."
Hubert Thieblot, Founder and CEO of Curse, Inc., mentioned "We are really excited to join the own3D.tv family and expect the partnership to further our recent eSports and livestreaming efforts. Our main objective is to provide high quality content for our audience. Own3D.tv and its outstanding technology provide the perfect platform to do so."
Curse, Inc. expects to reach 20% of the gaming streaming market by the end of the year.
About Curse, Inc. (www.curse.com)
Founded in 2006, Curse is the #1 resource for core online gamers, reaching more than 21 million unique visitors a month worldwide. Consisting of the most sought after online video game websites on the planet, Curse enhances the core gaming experience with video, news, databases, wikis, forums, and software tools which help manage online game plug-ins. Core gamers depend on Curse for the tools and expertise they need to take their gaming to the next level. Curse was honored as a Microsoft Bizspark One company in 2010 and an Inc. 500 company in 2011. Curse is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
The Curse, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=12429
About own3D.tv (own3D.tv)
own3D.tv is the number one livestreaming platform for gamers worldwide. own3D offers gaming companies and gamers the best one-stop solution to go LIVE, monetize content and distribute content. own3D's market leading technology enables scalable, redundant, global HD delivery to record breaking concurrency for gaming teams, tournaments and content producers across the globe.
- JetBlue Airways Takes Flight to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania!
- Trading Idea: What to Expect as IBM Breaks Resistance
- Hess is Near a Key Support Area
- Positive Animal Data Presented at EuroPCR Sets Stage for Advancing Neovasc's Tiara(TM) Transcatheter Mitral Valve into Human Trials
- Southwestern Energy Is Near a Key Resistance Area
- Growing Number of Debt Issues Funding Dividends and Buybacks Causes Concern, According to Standish
- Trans World Entertainment Announces First Quarter Results
- International Display Advertising Puts It All On The Table - For Restaurants And Bars With Leading Global Integrated Hardware Supplier
- Pfizer Is Close to its 50 Day Moving Average
- Aeterna Zentaris: Posters to be Presented on Phase 1 and Phase 2 Trials with AEZS-108 in Prostate and Breast Cancer at Upcoming ASCO Meeting
Related Partner Headlines
- Petronas Posts 30% Decline In Q2 Net Profit - Benzinga
- Mail.Ru H1 Net Profit Rises 54.3% - Benzinga
- Advanced Medical H1 Pretax Profit Surges 72% - Benzinga
- Markets Jump After FOMC Comments on Easing - Benzinga
- Feel the Energy and Excitement of the Forex & Options Expo in Las Vegas - Benzinga
- Amazon's Living Social Stake Sees Value Decline - Benzinga
- Fender Withdraws IPO - Benzinga
- Benzinga Market Primer, Friday July 6: Non-Farm Payrolls Edition - Benzinga
- An Introduction to Forex Trading - Benzinga
- Benzinga Market Primer, Friday June 22 - Benzinga
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,307.17 Trade time:4:44PM EDT Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,655.35 Trade time:4:43PM EDT Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,463.30 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
In The Wires
Infortrend® Announces Competitive NAS Trade-In Program
OneBeacon Declares Second Quarter Dividend
HealthSouth Announces Plans To Build a Rehabilitation Hospital in Newnan, Georgia
Kenilworth Systems Engages Auditors
AMETEK To Present At The 2013 KeyBanc Capital Markets Industrial, Automotive & Transportation Conference
Net Medical Xpress Announces Acquisition of Telemedicine Staffing Company
BioElectronics and Pulsed Shortwave Therapy Make Progress
AdCare Health Systems to Present at the Second Annual Marcum LLP MicroCap Conference