NASDAQ 100's Top Performers: FSLR, MU, NVDA
Published on Tuesday, 31 July 2012 13:35 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, July 31st (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is higher trading at 2644.37, which represents 0.09% versus its previous close. The index is under pressure with more than 60% of its components trading on negative territory.
First Solar (NASDAQ:FSLR) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $15.08 representing 6.12% from its previous trading session. Shares of First Solar, the largest maker of thin film solar modules in the world have defined support at $13.81 and resistance at $14.60.
Micron Technology (NASDAQ:MU) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $6.46 representing 5.73% from its previous close. Micron Technology, the dynamic random access memory chips maker, has calculated support and resistance levels at $5.56 and $6.30 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is NVIDIA (NASDAQ:NVDA), which is trading at $13.64 representing 2.29% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Seagate (NASDAQ:STX), which is trading at $29.08 or -4.44% from the prior close. Shares of Seagate, the maker of hard drives and storage solutions have defined support at $25.51 and resistance at $30.60. Also among the worst performers Fiserv (NASDAQ:FISV), which is trading at $69.3 representing -4.08% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13032.5, which represents -0.31% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1380.97 that represents -0.31% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines