Let's YO! Serves Up Frozen Yogurt With a Modern Twist in Franklin Lakes
Published on Tuesday, 31 July 2012 13:43 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
FRANKLIN LAKES, N.J., July 31, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Let's YO! Yogurt, a fresh, all-natural frozen yogurt experience taking the dessert industry by storm, opened the doors to its newest location on Friday, July 20, 2012 at 833 Franklin Lake Road in Franklin Lakes.
Situated at the intersection of Franklin Lakes Road and High Mountain Road, Let's YO! features self-serve frozen yogurt flavors at a weigh-and-pay price. Health conscious, trend forward consumers can enjoy their favorite desserts made from fresh dairy, and real fruit purées, appealing to all customers with a goal to enrich people's lives with a healthy, nutritious frozen yogurt. The Let's YO! atmosphere is socially minded -- Apple iPads are strategically embedded into the furnishings and are hooked up to flat-screen, closed-circuit televisions within the shop, providing a live, constantly updated feed of the company's social media networks.
"We are thrilled to be opening in Franklin Lakes and couldn't be more excited to offer our local community a healthy dessert option," said Russell Rothstein, owner/franchisee of the new Let's YO! Yogurt in Franklin Lakes. "Each day, we will feature new dessert combinations and flavors made from the highest-quality ingredients. Our customers can explore all the different options at Let's YO! and know they are getting the best in frozen yogurt."
Unique to the frozen yogurt industry, Let's YO! is open for all three day parts and offers more than 50 varieties of fresh, puréed yogurt derived from a Midwest dairy farmer. Guests can choose from a variety of healthy toppings, including a fun, colorful assortment of toppings geared towards children, which features dominant brands such as Kashi and Bear Naked as well as a wide selection of fresh fruit such as strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and bananas. A coffee station featuring a specialty coffee brewer designed specifically for the Let's YO! chain helps customers kick-start their day, offering cappuccinos, lattes, café mochas, dark brews, light brews and decaf coffee options.
"Let's YO! provides consumers with an exciting atmosphere unlike anything they have seen before," Rothstein said. "Every consumer is treated to a unique frozen yogurt experience by indulging in their favorite frozen-yogurt flavor while enjoying a hip, social environment. Plus, as a self-serve concept customers can simply come in, create their own dessert masterpiece, and enjoy! We hope to become the social hub for the local community."
Let's YO! Yogurt of Franklin Lakes will be open 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. to Midnight Friday through Saturday and 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Sunday.
About Let's YO! Yogurt
The Let's YO! Yogurt Corp logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=13243
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Sued by Investor
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Receives Bank Waiver Under Credit Facility
- Meadowbrook's Comment on Class Action Complaint
- Harwood Feffer LLP Announces Investigation of Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc.
- Ryan & Maniskas, LLP Announces Class Action Lawsuit Against Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc.
- Pomerantz Law Firm has filed a Class Action Against Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. and Certain Officers - MIG
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. -- MIG
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Announces That It Has Filed A Form 12b-25 To Allow The Filing Of The Company's Form 10-Q By August 14, 2013
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Announces Agreement to Provide "A" Rated Policy Issuance Solution
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Comments On A.M. Best Decision To Downgrade Rating For Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. And Its Subsidiaries
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines