C5 Insight Announces the Launch of Their New Website
Published on Tuesday, 31 July 2012 14:14 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
CHARLOTTE, N.C., July 31, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- C5 Insight is excited to announce the launch of their new corporate website: www.C5Insight.com.
"Our company has evolved significantly over the past few years," said Curtis Hughes, Managing Partner with C5 Insight. "The updated website provides updated information to the marketplace and provides us with a way to continuously refresh the content as our capabilities continue to expand."
Founded in 2000, C5 Insight accelerates business success with their unique LUCK Principle™ for improving collaboration with customers, employees and partners. As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, C5 Insight delivers cloud-based solutions built on the Microsoft SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, Salesforce.com, Scribe and .NET platforms. For more information, visit www.C5Insight.com.
The C5 Insight logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=11398.
CONTACT: Tiffany Jones C5 Insight, Inc. 704-895-2500 www.C5Insight.com
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines