Bushnell Announces Partnership With World-Renowned Adventurer and TV Host Bear Grylls
Published on Tuesday, 31 July 2012 15:36 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
OVERLAND PARK, Kan., July 31, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bushnell Outdoor Products, an industry-leader in high performance sports optics and outdoor technology for more than 60 years, has announced a partnership with outdoor adventurer and survival expert Bear Grylls. Bushnell Outdoors and Grylls have partnered to launch a series of Bear Grylls signature products in 2013 including GPS devices, optics and a new portable power product.
Bear Grylls has established himself as one of the most sought after survival experts on an international stage. He currently can be seen hosting Discovery Channel's Emmy nominated Man Vs Wild and Born Survivor TV series. Bear is an established author having written more than 10 books and is the No. 1 Best-Selling Author for Mud, Sweat & Tears. Off screen, Bear was one of the youngest Brits to climb Mt. Everest and has led record-breaking expeditions, from Antarctica to the Arctic, which in turn have generated more than $2.5 million for children around the world.
"The wild is unpredictable – and the best principle is to be well prepared. Simple, reliable, functional navigation equipment is therefore vital to all great adventures," said Bear Grylls. "Working with Bushnell on a line of GPS products and outdoor sports optics has been a natural fit – and above all we're excited to make it available to everyone."
The Bear Grylls signature product line will be introduced in the fall with the launch of personal GPS products in Oct. 2012, followed by portable power and sports optics in Jan. 2013. More information about the partnership and product previews will be available at the Bushnell booth (#10001) at the Outdoor Retailer Summer Market in Salt Lake City, Utah.
For more than 60 years, Bushnell has been guided by a vision to provide the highest quality, most reliable and affordable sports optics products on the market. With leading marketing share across a number of sports optics categories and a host of awards for quality and performance, Bushnell is one of the most trusted brands by outdoorsman worldwide.
Bushnell Outdoor Products
Public Relations Manager
Bushnell Outdoor Products is a global manufacturer and marketer of branded consumer products based in Overland Park, Kansas. Bushnell Outdoor Products sells its products worldwide under the Bushnell ®, Butler Creek ®, Final Approach ®, Hoppe's ®, Millett ®, Night Optics , Primos ®, Simmons ®, Stoney Point ®, Tasco ®, Uncle Mike's ®, Uncle Mike's Law Enforcement ®, and the following eyewear brands: Boll é®, Cébé® and Serengeti® . For information about any of these brands or products, please contact Bushnell Public Relations at (913) 752-6105.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://www.cisionwire.com
The following files are available for download:
|wkr0010.pdf||Bushnell Bear Grylls Announcement|
- There is Life After Stroke, Says Book by Jeff Kagan
- LA Clippers NBA Apparel on Sale at SportsFanPlayground.com
- Prom Dresses Deals For Summer Announced by AmorModa.com
- MS Tûranor PlanetSolar Sets World Speed Record for Transatlantic Crossing by Solar Electric Vessel
- Zamansky & Associates LLC Announces Its Investigation of Financial Advisor John Pritchard of Raymond James Morgan Keegan And Oppenheimer
- HomeThangs.com Introduces A Guide To Choosing A Professional Quality Range Hood
- Texas Adds More Jobs Than Any Other State in Country, EmploymentCrossing Finds 185,000 Jobs in State
- Torrance Moving Company provides useful information about planning a summer move!
- ForexMinute Now Offers Minute to Minute Bitcoins News for Online Traders and Brokers
- Los Angeles Lakers NBA Apparel & Accessories on sale at SportsFanPlayground.com
Related Partner Headlines
- Petronas Posts 30% Decline In Q2 Net Profit - Benzinga
- Mail.Ru H1 Net Profit Rises 54.3% - Benzinga
- Advanced Medical H1 Pretax Profit Surges 72% - Benzinga
- Markets Jump After FOMC Comments on Easing - Benzinga
- Feel the Energy and Excitement of the Forex & Options Expo in Las Vegas - Benzinga
- Amazon's Living Social Stake Sees Value Decline - Benzinga
- Fender Withdraws IPO - Benzinga
- Benzinga Market Primer, Friday July 6: Non-Farm Payrolls Edition - Benzinga
- An Introduction to Forex Trading - Benzinga
- Benzinga Market Primer, Friday June 22 - Benzinga
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,354.40 Trade time:4:40PM EDT Value change:▲121.18 (0.80%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,667.47 Trade time:4:39PM EDT Value change:▲17.00 (1.03%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,498.97 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▲33.73 (0.97%)
In The Wires
Rentrak Announces Worldwide Box Office Results for Weekend of May 19, 2013
There is Life After Stroke, Says Book by Jeff Kagan
LA Clippers NBA Apparel on Sale at SportsFanPlayground.com
Prom Dresses Deals For Summer Announced by AmorModa.com
MS Tûranor PlanetSolar Sets World Speed Record for Transatlantic Crossing by Solar Electric Vessel
Zamansky & Associates LLC Announces Its Investigation of Financial Advisor John Pritchard of Raymond James Morgan Keegan And Oppenheimer
HomeThangs.com Introduces A Guide To Choosing A Professional Quality Range Hood
Texas Adds More Jobs Than Any Other State in Country, EmploymentCrossing Finds 185,000 Jobs in State