Published on Wednesday, 01 August 2012 07:52 Written by Danny Miller
New York, August 1st (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Aixtron (NASDAQ: AIXG) was upgraded to a Neutral from Underweight at HSBC Securities.
Becton Dickinson (NYSE: BDX) was downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan.
BMC Software (NYSE: BMC) was downgraded to Outperform from Strong Buy at Raymond James and to a Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse.
BP (NYSE: BP) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Jefferies.
Delta Airlines (NYSE: DAL) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Dahlman Rose.
Discovery Communications (NASDAQ: DISCA) was downgraded to a Sell from Neutral Citigroup.
JetBlue Airways (NASDAQ: JBLU) was downgraded to a Sell from Hold at Dahlman Rose.
Louisiana-Pacific (NYSE: LPX) was upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at BMO Capital.
Northeast Utilities (NYSE: NU) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank.
Skywest (NASDAQ: SKYW) was downgraded to a Sell from Hold at Dahlman Rose.
Tech Data Corp. (NASDAQ: TECD) was downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Bank of America Merrill.
Tower Group (NASDAQ: TWGP) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at FBR Capital. The firm set its target price at $24.
United Continental (NYSE: UAL) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Dahlman Rose.
Wal-Mart (NYSE: WMT) was upgraded to a Hold from Sell at Deutsche Bank.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines