New Ratings: ACH, CGV, CYTK, PCP, YZC
Published on Wednesday, 01 August 2012 08:10 Written by Danny Miller
New York, August 1st (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Aluminum Corp of China Ltd. (NYSE: ACH) was initiated with Underweight at HSBC Securities.
Compagnie Generale de Geophysique Veritas SA (NYSE: CGV) was initiated with a Reduce at Nomura.
Cytokinetics (NASDAQ: CYTK) was initiated with Outperform at Cowen.
Precision Castparts (NYSE: PCP) was initiated with an In-line and a target price of $190 at Imperial Capital.
Yanzhou Coal Mining Ltd. (NYSE: YZC) was initiated with a Neutral at HSBC Securities.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines