Eaton Vance Limited Duration Income Fund Declares Monthly Distribution
Published on Wednesday, 01 August 2012 16:34 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
BOSTON, Aug. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Eaton Vance Limited Duration Income Fund (NYSE MKT: EVV), a closed-end management investment company, today declared a monthly distribution of $0.1042 per common share. As portfolio and market conditions change, the rate of future distributions may change. The distribution is expected to be paid on August 20, 2012, to shareholders of record on August 13, 2012. The ex-dividend date is August 9, 2012.
At this time the Fund believes that a portion of the August distribution may be comprised of amounts from sources other than net investment income. If that is the case, you will be notified in writing. Further information will be available prior to the payment date at http://funds.eatonvance.com. The final determination of tax characteristics of the Fund's distributions will occur after the end of the year, at which time it will be reported to the shareholders.
The Fund is managed by Eaton Vance Management, a subsidiary of Eaton Vance Corp. (NYSE: EV), based in Boston, one of the oldest investment management firms in the United States, with a history dating back to 1924. Eaton Vance and its affiliates managed $192.3 billion in assets as of June 30, 2012, offering individuals and institutions a broad array of investment strategies and wealth management solutions. The Company's long record of providing exemplary service and attractive returns through a variety of market conditions has made Eaton Vance the investment manager of choice for many of today's most discerning investors. For more information about Eaton Vance, visit www.eatonvance.com.
SOURCE Eaton Vance Management
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines