InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. To Issue Second Quarter 2012 Financial Results On August 7, 2012
Published on Wednesday, 01 August 2012 16:52 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
Investor Conference Call Scheduled for August 8
MADISON HEIGHTS, Mich., Aug. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. (NYSE MKT: INFU), the leading national provider of infusion pumps and related services for the healthcare industry, announced that it will issue results for the second quarter 2012 on Tuesday, August 7, 2012 following the market close.
The Company will conduct a conference call for investors on Wednesday, August 8, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss second quarter performance and results. To participate in this call, please dial in toll-free (888) 895-5271 and use the confirmation number 33012557.
A replay of the call will be available via the Company's website for 30 days following the call at http://www.infusystem.com/investors.
About InfuSystem Holdings, Inc.
InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. is the leading provider of infusion pumps and related services to hospitals, oncology practices and other alternate site healthcare providers. Headquartered in Madison Heights, Michigan, the Company delivers local, field-based customer support, and also operates Centers of Excellence in Michigan, Kansas, California, and Ontario, Canada. The Company's stock is traded on the NYSE MKT under the symbol INFU.
CONTACT: Rob Swadosh / Gabrielle Gutscher
The Dilenschneider Group
SOURCE InfuSystem Holdings, Inc.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines