Broker Dealer Stocks Wrap Up - Lower: ETFC, NMR, JEF
Published on Wednesday, 01 August 2012 17:07 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, August 1st (TradersHuddle.com) - The overall market traded lower with the S&P 500 losing 0.29%. Stocks of Broker / Dealers also traded lower, with NYSE Broker/Dealer index closing the session at $79.728, which represents -2.81% versus previous day close. The index , it had 2 out of 10 components trading higher.
E*TRADE (NASDAQ:ETFC) was the top performer of the sector today, closing at $7.68 representing 0.66% versus the previous trading session. Shares of E*TRADE, the online brokerage and financial services provider for individual retail investors, have defined support at $7.08 and resistance at $7.66.
Nomura (NYSE:NMR) was also among the top performers, closed the trading session at $3.48 representing 0% from its previous close. Nomura, the global finanicial services company based in Tokyo, Japan has calculated support and resistance levels at $3.13 and $3.62 respectively. The other top performer was Ameriprise (NYSE:AMP), which closed the trading session at $51.65 representing -0.14% from the previous session.
The sector's worst performers include Jefferies (NYSE:JEF) that closed the trading session at $12.22 or -2.55% from the previous close. Shares of Jefferies, the independent full service global securities services and investment banking firm have defined support at $11.59 and resistance at $12.72. Also among the worst performers was Raymond James (NYSE:RJF), which closed the trading session at $32.83 representing -2.35% from the previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines