Published on Thursday, 02 August 2012 07:47 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, August 2nd (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE: ANF) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Robert W. Baird. The firm slashed its target price to $32 from $55. A&F was also downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray.
ArcelorMittal (NYSE: MT) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Bank of America Merrill.
Devon Energy (NYSE: DVN) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie.
DryShips (NASDAQ: DRYS) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank.
First Solar (NASDAQ: FSLR) was upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Robert W. Baird. The firm bumped its target price to $30 from $25.
Fresenius Medical (NYSE: FMS) was downgraded to a Neutral at HSBC Securities.
Garmin (NASDAQ: GRMN) was upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Wedbush.
Halozyme Therapeutics (NASDAQ: HALO) was downgraded to Underperform from Hold at Jefferies.
Hill-Rom (NYSE: HRC) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray.
MGM Resorts (NYSE: MGM) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Bank of America Merrill.
Owens Corning (NYSE: OC) was downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital.
PacWest Bancorp (NASDAQ: PACW) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Sterne Agee. The firm set its target price at $28.
Red Lion Hotels (NYSE: RLH) was upgraded to a Neutral from Underperform at Robert W. Baird. The firm set its target price at $7.
RenaissanceRe (NYSE: RE) was upgraded to a Hold from Sell at Deutsche Bank.
Resolute Forest Products (NYSE: RFP) was upgraded to a Hold from Reduce at TD Securities.
Veolia Environnement (NYSE: VE) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Bank of America Merrill.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Advanced Micro Devices Is Near Resistance
Is Petrobras Closing in to Resistance?
Trading Idea: What to Expect as Boston Beer Breaks Resistance
Rowan Companies Is Near Resistance
FLIR Systems Is Close to the 50 Day Moving Average
Is Avon Expecting Resistance Soon?
Vulcan Is Near its 200 Day Moving Average
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com