Published on Thursday, 02 August 2012 07:47 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, August 2nd (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE: ANF) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Robert W. Baird. The firm slashed its target price to $32 from $55. A&F was also downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray.
ArcelorMittal (NYSE: MT) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Bank of America Merrill.
Devon Energy (NYSE: DVN) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie.
DryShips (NASDAQ: DRYS) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank.
First Solar (NASDAQ: FSLR) was upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Robert W. Baird. The firm bumped its target price to $30 from $25.
Fresenius Medical (NYSE: FMS) was downgraded to a Neutral at HSBC Securities.
Garmin (NASDAQ: GRMN) was upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Wedbush.
Halozyme Therapeutics (NASDAQ: HALO) was downgraded to Underperform from Hold at Jefferies.
Hill-Rom (NYSE: HRC) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray.
MGM Resorts (NYSE: MGM) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Bank of America Merrill.
Owens Corning (NYSE: OC) was downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital.
PacWest Bancorp (NASDAQ: PACW) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Sterne Agee. The firm set its target price at $28.
Red Lion Hotels (NYSE: RLH) was upgraded to a Neutral from Underperform at Robert W. Baird. The firm set its target price at $7.
RenaissanceRe (NYSE: RE) was upgraded to a Hold from Sell at Deutsche Bank.
Resolute Forest Products (NYSE: RFP) was upgraded to a Hold from Reduce at TD Securities.
Veolia Environnement (NYSE: VE) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Bank of America Merrill.
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (PVE) enters into an agreement with Invisosoft, Inc. ( A Global Visual Communications Company ) to develop a Maritime Visual Communication Platform
- PV Enterprises International announcement Time charter awarded.
- PV Enterprises International announces Time Charter awarded
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. Messages to shareholders regarding FINRA
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (OTC Pink: VDSC) Announces the Spinoff of its subsidiary IMAG Group, Inc. formerly known as Red Tide Defense Group and the Filing with FINRA
- News Message from CEO of PV Enterprises International to its Shareholders
- Message from CEO to Shareholders
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines