Published on Thursday, 02 August 2012 07:47 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, August 2nd (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE: ANF) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Robert W. Baird. The firm slashed its target price to $32 from $55. A&F was also downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray.
ArcelorMittal (NYSE: MT) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Bank of America Merrill.
Devon Energy (NYSE: DVN) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie.
DryShips (NASDAQ: DRYS) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank.
First Solar (NASDAQ: FSLR) was upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Robert W. Baird. The firm bumped its target price to $30 from $25.
Fresenius Medical (NYSE: FMS) was downgraded to a Neutral at HSBC Securities.
Garmin (NASDAQ: GRMN) was upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Wedbush.
Halozyme Therapeutics (NASDAQ: HALO) was downgraded to Underperform from Hold at Jefferies.
Hill-Rom (NYSE: HRC) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray.
MGM Resorts (NYSE: MGM) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Bank of America Merrill.
Owens Corning (NYSE: OC) was downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital.
PacWest Bancorp (NASDAQ: PACW) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Sterne Agee. The firm set its target price at $28.
Red Lion Hotels (NYSE: RLH) was upgraded to a Neutral from Underperform at Robert W. Baird. The firm set its target price at $7.
RenaissanceRe (NYSE: RE) was upgraded to a Hold from Sell at Deutsche Bank.
Resolute Forest Products (NYSE: RFP) was upgraded to a Hold from Reduce at TD Securities.
Veolia Environnement (NYSE: VE) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Bank of America Merrill.
- First Solar is Near a Key Support Area
- NASDAQ 100's Update, In focus: DLTR, MU, EXPD, RIMM, FSLR
- Trading Idea: - Is Devon Energy close to Resistance?
- NASDAQ 100 Worst Performer: Apollo
- NASDAQ 100 Round Up - Flat: ATVI, BIIB, FSLR
- Trading Idea: What to Expect as Devon Energy Breaks Resistance
- Trading Idea: What to Expect as First Solar Breaks Resistance
- NASDAQ 100 Round Up - Flat: FSLR, CTRP, BIDU
- Trading Idea: Is First Solar close to Support?
- NASDAQ 100 Top Performer: NII Holdings
Related Partner Headlines
- Devon Energy Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (DVN) - TheStreet.com
- ArcelorMittal Stock To Go Ex-dividend Monday (MT) - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Jefferies & Company Reiterates Hold Rating, Lowers PT on DryShips - Benzinga
- The 5 Dumbest Things on Wall Street This Week: Nov. 16 - TheStreet.com
- Abercrombie Hits An Earnings Home Run (ANF, BKE, WSM) - Investopedia
- DryShips Down 16% After Q3 Loss - Benzinga
- Analysts' Actions: ANF MOS COG FCFS WLT - TheStreet.com
- Mid-Morning Market Update: Markets Start to Recover; DryShips Takes a Hit - Benzinga
- Abercrombie Soars 30% After Q3 Results - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Jefferies Raises PT to $60 on Abercrombie & Fitch Following Strong Q3 - Benzinga
Recent Trading Ideas
Chesapeake Energy Is Close to Resistance
Windstream Is Near its 50 Day Moving Average
Applied Materials Is Close to Resistance
E*TRADE is Near a Key Support Area
First Solar is Near a Key Support Area
Trading Idea: Is Monster Worldwide close to Support?
Trading Idea: - Is Walgreen close to Resistance?
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,303.10 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲8.60 (0.06%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,649.60 Trade time:4:35PM EDT Value change:▼0.91 (-0.06%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,459.14 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼0.28 (-0.01%)
In The Wires
JJsHouse Is Now Providing Big Discounts On Its Bridesmaid Dresses
Online Rebates Browser Add-On Distribution Via Software Bundling Powerful Means of Distribution
Sun Damage – Are UV Rays Addictive?
Ford Plans to Hire 3,500 Workers, Reflecting Job Trends on EngineeringCrossing.com
Zamansky & Associates LLC Announces That It Is Investigating LPL Financial Over An Alleged $2 Million Theft By A Financial Advisor
Nodah.com: New Website Launch with the Best Hotels in the Top 43 Cities around the World
Playa del Rey Moving Company Provides Tips for Moving Heavy Furniture
How To Stop Drafts and Save On Home Energy Bills This Summer - New Draft Stoppers Now Available From Battic Door Energy Conservation