Trade Alert - Regal-Beloit High Volume
Published on Thursday, 02 August 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, August 2nd (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Regal-Beloit Corporation (NYSE:RBC) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Regal-Beloit is already above average, with sellers in control, as the stock is 1.12% lower.
Regal-Beloit Corporation (NYSE:RBC) manufactures a line of mechanical products that control motion and torque and electrical products such as motors and generators. Its products include gearboxes, automotive transmissions, rotary cutting tools, electric motors, and electric generators. Regal-Beloit sells its products to distributors, original equipment manufacturers, and end users.
Regal-Beloit has already traded 1.917 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $63.46 and $68.19 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.89% from its previous trading close, which means that Regal-Beloit stock is underperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines