Published on Friday, 03 August 2012 07:57 Written by Danny Miller
New York, August 3rd (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Allstate (NYSE: ALL) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at UBS.
CIGNA (NYSE: CI) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital.
Demandware (NYSE: DWRE) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
Intuit (NASDAQ: INTU) was downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays.
Jack In The Box (NASDAQ: JACK) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Lazard.
Lafarge North America (NYSE: LAF) was upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Bernstein.
MercadoLibre (NASDAQ: MELI) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan.
Molycorp (NYSE: MCP) was downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan.
Nordstrom (NYSE: JWN) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Robert W. Baird. The firm lowered its target price to $59 from $62.
OpenTable (NASDAQ: OPEN) was upgraded to Outperform from Perform at Oppenheimer. The firm set its target price at $46.
Ralcorp Holdings (NYSE: RAH) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at UBS.
SM Energy (NYSE: SM) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Societe Generale.
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Sterne Agee.
Ternium S.A. (NYSE: TX) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Goldman Sachs.
Union Drilling (NASDAQ: UDRL) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital.
Willis Group (NYSE: WSH) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Citigroup.
Whole Foods (NASDAQ: WFM) was upgraded to Overweight from Equal-Weight at Morgan Stanley.
World Fuel Services (NYSE: INT) was downgraded to Underperform from Buy at Bank of America Merrill.
Zipcar (NASDAQ: ZIP) was downgraded to Underweight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley and to a Hold at Needham.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines