Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Announces Investigation of Navistar International Corporation
Published on Friday, 03 August 2012 08:49 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
NEW YORK, Aug. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Attorney Advertising -- Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is investigating potential claims on behalf of purchasers of the securities of Navistar International Corporation ("Navistar" or the "Company") (NYSE: Nav -News), concerning potential violations of federal securities laws and breaches of fiduciary duty by the Company and certain of its officers.
On August 2, 2012, Shares of Navistar fell $3.33 or approximately 13% to close at $21.44 after the company disclosed a Securities & Exchange Commission ("SEC") inquiry. The company disclosed that the SEC has launched a formal investigation of various accounting and disclosure matters dating back to November 2010.
Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is a corporate litigation boutique. Our primary expertise is the aggressive pursuit of litigation claims on behalf of our clients. In addition to representing institutions and other investor plaintiffs in class action security litigation, the firm's expertise includes general corporate and commercial litigation, as well as securities arbitration.
Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC
Peretz Bronstein or Eitan Kimelman, 212-697-6484
SOURCE Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines