Cabela's - 52 Week High
Published on Friday, 03 August 2012 11:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, August 3rd (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Cabela's Incorporated (NYSE:CAB) booked a new 52 week high today by trading above $46.7, traders are definitely monitoring Cabela's price action to see if this move attracts further buying into the stock.
Cabela's Incorporated (NYSE:CAB) retails hunting, fishing, camping, and outdoor sports products and apparel. The Company markets its products through its retail stores, website, and catalog. Its retail stores also offer in-house clinics associated with hunting, fishing, and camping.
Cabela's is currently trading 3.55% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $38.53 and $46.70 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 1.95% from its previous trading close, which means that Cabela's stock is outperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines