Vodafone Booked a New High
Published on Friday, 03 August 2012 12:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, August 3rd (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Vodafone Group Plc (NASDAQ:VOD) booked a new 52 week high today by trading above $29.57, traders are definitely monitoring Vodafone's price action to see if this move attracts further buying into the stock.
Vodafone Group Plc (NASDAQ:VOD) provides a range of mobile telecommunications services, including voice and data communications. Vodafone is the largest mobile telecommunication network company, based on revenue. It currently has operations in 31 countries and partner networks in a further 40 countries. In the United States they are a partner with Verizon in wireless operator, Verizon Wireless.
Vodafone is currently trading 1.64% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $27.47 and $29.57 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 2.09% from its previous trading close, which means that Vodafone stock is underperforming the overall market.
- NASDAQ 100 Top Performer: Applied Materials
- Vodafone Upside Looming?
- Vodafone Upside Looming?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Vodafone
- NASDAQ 100 Worst Performer: eBay
- NASDAQ 100 Mid-day Update: Lower Top Performers: NIHD, ISRG, FFIV
- NASDAQ 100 Worst Performer: Millicom
- Vodafone Stalled, Time for the Bears?
Related Partner Headlines
- Vodafone Posts Loss - Benzinga
- Dialing for Dividends - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Bank of America Merrill Lynch Downgrades Vodafone Group to Neutral, Reiterates $32.30 PT - Benzinga
- Volatility Buyer in Vodafone - Benzinga
- Vodafone Q1 Revenue Down 7.7% - Benzinga
- Verizon Or Vodafone: Which Is The Better Stock? - Investopedia
- Bank of America Downgrades Vodacom from Buy to Underperform - Benzinga
- The Return of Hopium?? - Benzinga
- Vodafone Annual Net Profit Down 13% - Benzinga
- Vodafone Misses Quarterly Revenue - Benzinga
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,298.34 Trade time:1:38PM EDT Value change:▼19.89 (-0.13%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,649.60 Trade time:1:38PM EDT Value change:▼2.21 (-0.13%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,475.05 Trade time:1:38PM EDT Value change:▼7.13 (-0.20%)
In The Wires
Southern Company recognized as a top employer for workers over 50
5 Elements Independent Authors Must Include in their Press Kits
Scholastic Recognized with 21 "AEP Awards" for News Stories, Supplemental PreK - 12 Resources, and Marketing Campaigns
MARITAGE International and McCann Health Partner To Create First-ever Campaign for 'A Shawl for All Women'
Corvex and Related Respond to CommonWealth REIT's Misleading Statements Regarding Effects of Consent Solicitation on Debt Obligations
Bell Aliant announces redemption price for 4.95 per cent medium term notes due February 2014
Domtar and First Book Expand Partnership for Literacy
Gavin Patterson to be appointed chief executive of BT Group