A 52 Week Low for ITT Educaticational
Published on Friday, 03 August 2012 12:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, August 3rd (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of ITT Educational Services, Inc. (NYSE:ESI) booked a new 52 week low by trading below $35.51. Traders are definitely monitoring ITT's price action to see if this move attracts further selling, or if this last push down sets a tradable bottom in the stock.
ITT Educational Services, Inc. (NYSE:ESI) is a provider of technology-oriented postsecondary degree programs in the United States. Its institutes offer associate, bachelor, and master degree programs, as well as non-degree diploma programs.
ITT Educaticational is currently trading 2.31% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $39.52 and $59.00 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 2.09% from its previous trading close, which means that ITT Educaticational stock is outperforming the overall market.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines