Casinos Outperfomed: LVS, ISLE
Published on Friday, 03 August 2012 17:06 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, August 3rd (TradersHuddle.com) - Casino stocks ended the session higher by closing 2.58% versus their previous day close. Casino stocks had a pretty much broad rally with 6 out of 7 casino companies trading higher.
Las Vegas Sands (NYSE:LVS) was the top performer of the casino stocks today closing at $38.75 representing 4.99%. versus the previous trading session. The shares of Las Vegas Sands, the owner and operator of casino resorts and convention centers in the U.S., Macau, and Singapore have defined support at $34.72 and resistance at $42.36.
Isle of Capri Casinos (NASDAQ:ISLE) was also among the top performers, closed the trading session at $5.91 representing 4.42% from its previous close. Isle of Capri Casinos, the owner and operator of branded casino resorts throughout the U.S., the U.K. and the Bahamas has calculated support and resistance levels at $5.43 and $6.04 respectively.
Casino Stocks worst performers include Penn National Gaming (NASDAQ:PENN) that closed the trading session at $37.38 or -0.53% from the previous close. Penn National Gaming, the owner and operator of casinos in Mississippi, and a riverboat gaming facility in Louisiana shares have defined support at $37.99 and resistance at $43.49. Also among the worst performers was Ameristar Casinos (NASDAQ:ASCA), which closed the trading session at $15.98 representing 0% from the previous trading session.
Casino stocks outperformed the broad market S&P 500 Index that closed the trading session at 1390.99, 25.99 points or 1.9% from the previous trading session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines