Ocala Veterinary Hospital Celebrates 15 Years of Service
Published on Sunday, 05 August 2012 10:08 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
OCALA, Fla., Aug. 5, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Town & Country Animal Hospital just celebrated the veterinary hospital's 15th year of service to the Ocala pet community. The vet hospital provides routine wellness care, advanced surgical operations, and internal medicine. Veterinarian and founder Dr. Kelly Culbertson strives to provide cutting-edge treatments, including fat stem cell therapy, laser surgery and Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteostomy (TPLO) surgery.
Ocala veterinarian Dr. Culbertson and the veterinary hospital officially celebrated its 15th anniversary on July 7, 2012.
"Since our animal hospital's founding 15 years ago, we have worked hard to stay at the forefront of companion animal care," said Dr. Culbertson. "From cutting-edge surgical procedures to high-tech diagnostic equipment, we are proud to provide high quality, compassionate veterinary care.
The hospital first opened in Quail Meadows Commons in 1997. In 2003, the hospital expanded to its current location on US Highway 27.
"Over the last 15 years, our team has grown to include some of the most talented veterinarians in Central Florida," said Dr. Culbertson. "From Ocala vet dermatology to advanced surgical procedures, our talented team is committed to keeping pets healthy and active for life. Our technicians, kennel staff, client service coordinators, groomers and vet assistants are truly some of the most gifted, compassionate and experienced individuals in the veterinary industry. That's why Ocala pet owners choose our vet hospital – our service is truly unparalleled."
In 1998, veterinarian Dr. Pam Neiser joined the Town & Country team. She provides emergency veterinary care and relief care. Dr. Leah Smith joined the veterinary team as an associate veterinarian in 2003. In 2011, Dr. Derek Parkin and Dr. Sarah Quigley also joined the hospital as veterinarians.
Town & Country is one of few veterinary hospitals to provide fat stem cell therapy. Fat stem cell therapy is a high-tech treatment for addressing arthritis and soft tissue injuries in animals. Depending on a pet's health condition, Dr. Culbertson may recommend stem cell therapy as an alternative to surgical procedures or a reliance on pain medication.
Dr. Culbertson is also the only Ocala veterinarian providing Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteostomy (TPLO) surgery, which is used to repair a torn cruciate ligament. The veterinary hospital also offers minimally invasive Ocala pet surgery procedures that are designed to reduce pain and speed recovery.
"Whenever possible, we use minimally invasive surgical procedures to reduce the risk of complications," said Dr. Culbertson. "Laser surgery, for example, reduces bleeding, pain and swelling. Laser surgery is highly effective for the removal of cysts, tumors and warts. We also recommend this advanced surgical procedure for spay and neuter operations."
In addition to animal surgery, the veterinary hospital also provides routine pet wellness care, spay and neuter operations, and pet dental care. Dr. Culbertson recommends annual exams for all pets, as well as regular cat and dog dental cleaning.
CONTACT: Town & Country Animal Hospital, 1-888-667-5235
- Veris Gold Corp. announces appointments
- Hawaiian Electric seeks to speed up development of low-cost renewable energy for Oahu
- Truett-Hurst, Inc. Announces Pricing Of Initial Public Offering
- Gothic Thriller "Hemlock Grove" Back On Netflix For A Second Season
- Enerplus Announces Investor Day Webcast Details
- Morguard Sunstone Real Estate Income Fund Liquidation and Payment Schedule
- Race Across America Powered By Trane Speeds Through Indiana
- Lender Processing Services, Inc. Announces an Adjustment to the Consideration Mix in Its Acquisition by Fidelity National Financial, Inc.
- U.S. Market Cap Guidelines Updated and Several Constituent Changes Announced for the S&P SmallCap 600
- Timbercreek Mortgage Investment Corporation June 2013 Dividend
Related Partner Headlines
- Petronas Posts 30% Decline In Q2 Net Profit - Benzinga
- Mail.Ru H1 Net Profit Rises 54.3% - Benzinga
- Advanced Medical H1 Pretax Profit Surges 72% - Benzinga
- Markets Jump After FOMC Comments on Easing - Benzinga
- Feel the Energy and Excitement of the Forex & Options Expo in Las Vegas - Benzinga
- Amazon's Living Social Stake Sees Value Decline - Benzinga
- Fender Withdraws IPO - Benzinga
- Benzinga Market Primer, Friday July 6: Non-Farm Payrolls Edition - Benzinga
- An Introduction to Forex Trading - Benzinga
- Benzinga Market Primer, Friday June 22 - Benzinga
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,112.19 Trade time:4:52PM EDT Value change:▼206.04 (-1.35%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,628.93 Trade time:4:52PM EDT Value change:▼22.88 (-1.39%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,443.20 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼38.98 (-1.12%)
In The Wires
Veris Gold Corp. announces appointments
Hawaiian Electric seeks to speed up development of low-cost renewable energy for Oahu
Truett-Hurst, Inc. Announces Pricing Of Initial Public Offering
Gothic Thriller "Hemlock Grove" Back On Netflix For A Second Season
Enerplus Announces Investor Day Webcast Details
Morguard Sunstone Real Estate Income Fund Liquidation and Payment Schedule
Race Across America Powered By Trane Speeds Through Indiana
Lender Processing Services, Inc. Announces an Adjustment to the Consideration Mix in Its Acquisition by Fidelity National Financial, Inc.