Published on Monday, 06 August 2012 07:55 Written by Danny Miller
New York, August 6th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
American Water (NYSE: AWK) was upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Robert W. Baird. The firm raised its target price to $41 from $35.
Annaly Capital Management (NYSE: NLY) was downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at FBR Capital.
Arris (NASDAQ: ARRS) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Jefferies.
Beazer Homes (NYSE: BZH) was upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Wells Fargo and to a Neutral from Underperform at Credit Suisse.
Brookfield Properties (NYSE: BPO) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Citigroup.
Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital.
CryoLife (NYSE: CRY) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at The Benchmark Company.
CSR plc (NASDAQ: CSRE) was upgraded to a Neutral from Sell at Citigroup.
Curtiss-Wright (NYSE: CW) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Capstone.
Endologix (NASDAQ: ELGX) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Lazard.
Edwards Lifesciences (NYSE: EW) was downgraded to Outperform at RBC Capital.
Kraft Foods (NASDAQ: KFT) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Jefferies.
Martin Midstream Partners LP (NASDAQ: MMLP) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo.
Progressive (NYSE: PGR) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse.
Regions Financials (NYSE: RF) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Bank of America Merrill.
Sappi Ltd. (NYSE: SPP) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Citigroup.
Warner Chilcott (NASDAQ: WCRX) was downgraded to Equal-Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
WellCare Group (NYSE: WCG) was upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Wedbush and to a Positive from Neutral at Susquehanna.
- Critical Alerts For Starbucks, Corning, Teva Pharmaceutical, Beazer Homes, and IMAX Released By InvestorsObserver
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Announces Investigation into Possible Breaches of Fiduciary Duty by the Board of MPG Office Trust, Inc. in Connection with the Sale of the Company to Brookfield Office Properties Inc.
- Beazer Homes Announces Opening Of A New Section Of Single Family Homes In Brambleton
- Beazer Homes Introduces New Townhomes At Colonial Forge In Stafford
- American Water Investor Presentation Now Available for On-demand Viewing at RetailInvestorConferences.com
- American Water to Webcast, Live, at RetailInvestorConferences.com on April 4th
- NASDAQ, NYSE and OTC Markets Companies Join to Webcast Live at April 4th RetailInvestorConferences.com
Related Partner Headlines
- Annaly Capital Management Inc. (NLY): Today's Featured Real Estate Winner - TheStreet.com
- CreXus Investment Confirms Receipt of Acquisition Proposal by Annaly For $12.50 per Share - Benzinga
- Capital Goods Stocks, Including Lennar, Making Big Moves on November 12, 2012 - Investopedia
- Annaly Capital Management to Acquire CreXus Investment Corp. for $12.50/Share in Cash - Benzinga
- Obama Financial Selloff Would Be Investor Gift: Street Whispers - TheStreet.com
- Annaly Capital Management Inc. Stock Upgraded (NLY) - TheStreet.com
- Annaly Capital Management Inc. Stock Hold Recommendation Reiterated (NLY) - TheStreet.com
- Annaly Capital Management Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (NLY) - TheStreet.com
- Annaly Capital Management Inc. (NLY): Today's Featured Financial Winner - TheStreet.com
- Shooter Monday: NLY - TheStreet.com
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,318.23 Trade time:4:34PM EDT Value change:▲138.38 (0.91%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,651.81 Trade time:4:34PM EDT Value change:▲12.77 (0.78%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,482.18 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▲30.05 (0.87%)
In The Wires
Boeing Accelerates First Delivery of 737 MAX
n-PASHA Alliance Awarded 100 MW n-type Technology and Equipment Order for Nexolon Turnkey Project in USA
Chevrolet Revs Up for Its Return to The Oscars®
IFC Markets Announces New Approach to Trading and Analysis Called GeWorko Method
Boeing, CIT Announce Order for 30 737 MAX 8s
New How To Website Launched by the Founders of Tagless Threads and The Printed Palette
2D and 3D Piping Software Releases At CADavenue.com
LDK Solar Announces Worldwide Extension and Advanced Features of Warranty Insurance