Published on Monday, 06 August 2012 07:55 Written by Danny Miller
New York, August 6th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
American Water (NYSE: AWK) was upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Robert W. Baird. The firm raised its target price to $41 from $35.
Annaly Capital Management (NYSE: NLY) was downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at FBR Capital.
Arris (NASDAQ: ARRS) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Jefferies.
Beazer Homes (NYSE: BZH) was upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Wells Fargo and to a Neutral from Underperform at Credit Suisse.
Brookfield Properties (NYSE: BPO) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Citigroup.
Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital.
CryoLife (NYSE: CRY) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at The Benchmark Company.
CSR plc (NASDAQ: CSRE) was upgraded to a Neutral from Sell at Citigroup.
Curtiss-Wright (NYSE: CW) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Capstone.
Endologix (NASDAQ: ELGX) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Lazard.
Edwards Lifesciences (NYSE: EW) was downgraded to Outperform at RBC Capital.
Kraft Foods (NASDAQ: KFT) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Jefferies.
Martin Midstream Partners LP (NASDAQ: MMLP) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo.
Progressive (NYSE: PGR) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse.
Regions Financials (NYSE: RF) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Bank of America Merrill.
Sappi Ltd. (NYSE: SPP) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Citigroup.
Warner Chilcott (NASDAQ: WCRX) was downgraded to Equal-Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
WellCare Group (NYSE: WCG) was upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Wedbush and to a Positive from Neutral at Susquehanna.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines