Sigma-Aldrich High Volume Day?
Published on Monday, 06 August 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, August 6th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Sigma-Aldrich Corporation (NASDAQ:SIAL) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Sigma-Aldrich points to a break above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 2.92% higher.
Sigma-Aldrich Corporation (NASDAQ:SIAL) develops, manufactures, purchases and distributes a broad range of chemicals, biochemicals and equipment. The Company's chemical products and kits are used in scientific research and as key components in pharmaceutical, diagnostic and other high technology manufacturing.
Sigma-Aldrich has already traded 0.922 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $66.52 and $71.02 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.52% from its previous trading close, which means that Sigma-Aldrich stock is outperforming the overall market.
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Sued by Investor
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Receives Bank Waiver Under Credit Facility
- Meadowbrook's Comment on Class Action Complaint
- Harwood Feffer LLP Announces Investigation of Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc.
- Ryan & Maniskas, LLP Announces Class Action Lawsuit Against Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc.
- Pomerantz Law Firm has filed a Class Action Against Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. and Certain Officers - MIG
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. -- MIG
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Announces That It Has Filed A Form 12b-25 To Allow The Filing Of The Company's Form 10-Q By August 14, 2013
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Announces Agreement to Provide "A" Rated Policy Issuance Solution
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Comments On A.M. Best Decision To Downgrade Rating For Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. And Its Subsidiaries
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines