NASDAQ 100 Mid-day Update: Higher Top Performers: NIHD, CTSH, FSLR
Published on Monday, 06 August 2012 13:35 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, August 6th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is higher trading at 2704.78, which represents 1.08% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the day with slightly more than 50% of its components on the green.
NII Holdings (NASDAQ:NIHD) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $8.01 representing 17.79% from its previous trading session. Shares of NII Holdings, the Latin America wireless communications provider have defined support at $6.65 and resistance at $7.19.
Cognizant Technology Solutions (NASDAQ:CTSH) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $64.18 representing 10.92% from its previous close. Cognizant Technology Solutions, the information technology consulting and services firm, has calculated support and resistance levels at $55.53 and $59.08 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is First Solar (NASDAQ:FSLR), which is trading at $18.85 representing 10.46% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Warner Chilcott (NASDAQ:WCRX), which is trading at $16.67 or -4.16% from the prior close. Shares of Warner Chilcott, the Irish based specialty pharmaceutical company focused on women's healthcare, dermatology and urology have defined support at $16.52 and resistance at $17.85. Also among the worst performers Cerner (NASDAQ:CERN), which is trading at $72.63 representing -1.43% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13180.8, which represents 0.65% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1399.51 that represents 0.61% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines