New Analyst Coverage
Published on Tuesday, 07 August 2012 07:32 Written by Danny Miller
New York, August 7th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
BioMarin Pharmaceutical (NASDAQ: BMRN) was initiated with a Buy at Lazard.
Campbell Soup (NYSE: CPB) was initiated with a Hold at Jefferies.
Concur Technologies (NASDAQ: CNQR) was initiated with a Buy at Nomura.
Dell (NASDAQ: DELL) was initiated with a Neutral at UBS.
Discovery Laboratories (NASDAQ: DSCO) was initiated with a Buy at Lazard.
Oil States (NYSE: OIS) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $99 at Dahlman Rose.
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:REGN) was initiated with a Neutral at Lazard.
Vertex Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: VRTX) was initiated with a Buy at Lazard.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines